Hidden divergence - page 42

Korey писал (а) >>

to rider

Well, happy enlightenment!
... meta_trader2007 in "ideal indicator" has shown 46 tonnes of pips in 32 days of realization on the ONIX TRADE monitor,
and now I'm thinking about it ...maybe I should just polish it))))

I'll read it now, 'cause the word "perfect" gives me heartburn :)

Korey писал (а) >>

to rider

Well, happy enlightenment!
... here in the "perfect indicator" meta_trader2007 has shown a 46 tonne pips stack in 32 days of implementation on the ONIX TRADE monitor,
and now I'm thinking about it ... maybe I should just polish it))))

if you could, would you talk about it? )))).... that's the kind of mercenary I am.

to Korey..... I do not read this site and the topic(s) but I get the same feeling that we are all trying to fight the market and tell it what to do... Maybe we should listen to it, and then try to formalize it. .... sometimes, when you start a visualization chart, such interesting things appear... they just don't remember.... so why don't you just give yourself a hard time and remember???

not 'intuitive' sweary, but observation.....

There are just so many variations (technical, engineering, etc. etc.) that no genetic algorithm can cope with them...... :)

So which comes first: the chicken, or the egg????

LeoV писал (а) >>

The question is always one, as I don't believe in equity in a straight line going into the sky from 1999 to the present day, as some grail builders here like to demonstrate )))). Is it really necessary? How much better is it going to be than what we already have?

do you speak to them like zadornov?

Why I ask, I know English very badly, but if I come across an interesting code, I'll use any translator, just to understand it :))))

do they need it? )

rider писал (а) >>

How do you talk to them, like Zadornov?

I do not know English very well, but if I come across an interesting code, I will use any translator just for the sake of understanding it :)))

Do they need it? )

I can see the good mood ))))

So I'm asking myself, do they need it?

rider писал (а) >>

if you could, would you talk about it? )))).... that's the kind of mercenary I am.

to Korey..... as long as I do not read this site and do not read the topic(s), I get the same feeling: we are all trying to fight the market and tell it what to do... Maybe we should listen to it, and then try to formalize it. .... sometimes, when you start a visualization chart, such interesting things appear... they just don't remember.... so why don't you just give it a try and remember it???

not 'intuitive' sweary, but observation.....

There are just so many variations (technical, engineering, etc. etc.) that no genetic algorithm can cope with them...... :)

So which comes first: the chicken, or the egg????

While I was keeping quiet - I kept thinking that someone was getting fat on FX and I should have had time for that, but it's not working, it's slipping away)))
But when I started to posts on this forum, I felt much better.
It turned out - no one anywhere without me fattens up, no such heroes of capitalist work.
Everything is at the level of galvanic experiments of 18th century. Like Lodygin's light bulb is still 100 years away from development.
Mystery, buffoonery. Egyptian darkness.
And then there are waves of newcomers on the forum with their classified ideas)))) It's a lot of fun.
So it's not a chicken or an egg, it's a fairground.
For example O.Bender, if he knows all the ways, so why is he a stranger at this feast of life?
The meeting continues!

Korey писал (а) >>

I've been dreaming so far when I was quiet - I kept thinking that somebody would go on FX and I'd have time to catch him, but he just can't. He's slipping away))))
But when I started to posts on this forum, I felt much better.
It turned out - no one anywhere without me fattens up, no such heroes of capitalist work.
Everything is at the level of galvanic experiments of 18th century. Like Lodygin's light bulb is still 100 years away from development.
Mystery, buffoonery. Egyptian darkness.
And then there are waves of newcomers on the forum with their classified ideas)))) It's a lot of fun.
So it's not a chicken or an egg, it's a fairground.
For example O.Bender, if he knows all the ways, so why is he a stranger at this feast of life?
The meeting continues!

got it, no questions asked +1000000....... and that market has existed for over 200 years without us, there is no hurry )))

the wishes on statistics are still accepted...... )))

ostap is not a stranger, he just did not "share" it in time, ..... he could have come from the 30's and come to us in the 90's.... and the 2000s

that's it... sleep )

42-pages....

sprawling theika.... and off the subject

LeoV писал (а) >>

The question is always one, as I don't believe in equity in a straight line going into the sky from 1999 to the present day, as some grail builders here like to demonstrate )))). Is it really necessary? How much better than what we already have?

i agree - it will be enough for equity to creep upwards after at least 3 months of optimization!

Leo will understand me ( just like buying M1 HISTORY until 2050 can be replaced by buying one year :-))) )

s2101 писал (а) >>

No MTS on the system, and I don't intend to. I'm not my own enemy.
I
do not work on demo accounts. And I don't distribute the system.
I gave materials sufficient (not down to the minutiae) to build a similar system on my own.
I.e. the purpose is to enable independent thinking of the reader, and not to push any system to him.

I should add, do you think 200% p.a. on a full automatic is a great result?

If so, such MTSs really do exist - if interested, I can give you a link

---

and again

if the developer is not sure about the system he will not create MTS, because the variants

1 it is not formalized.

2-there is no stability

3-results are random

4-become chaotic

5-inputs are made intuitively

6- we are leaving with experience, with complex analysis that cannot be formalized

YuraZ писал (а) >>

I agree - enough for equity to creep up after optimisation for at least 3 months!

Leo will understand me (just as buying M1 HISTORY until 2050 can be replaced by buying one year :-)) )

Yes, 3 months up is practically bliss )))))