Hidden divergence - page 28

Korey писал (а) >>
The correct fifth wave indicator ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

IMHO (I Have an Opinion :) ) Attitude towards wave analysis is beyond the scope of this thread. The fact from s2101 - not all "divergences" should be considered as signals. By the way, Geronimo also mentioned before that the 3rd wave is one of the conditions for "his signal". Wrong.

SergNF писал (а) >>

IMHO (I Have an Opinion :) ) Attitude towards wave analysis is beyond the scope of this thread. The fact from s2101 - not all "divergences" should be considered as signals. By the way, Geronimo also mentioned earlier that one of the conditions for "his signal" is the presence of the 3rd wave.

The condition for my signal is a reversal (preferably with a direct divergence), the impulse, which can be defined by Fisher or Miner, then a classical second wave that did not reach the base of the impulse, and ... then the Hidden formulation.

And if it is there we UNDERSTAND that we have fallen into a trend.

But to avoid confusion with Hidden on the 4th wave, we try to apply the MACD, which, and this is a well-known property of it, defines the 4th wave quite accurately.

Geronimo писал (а) >>

The condition for my signal is a reversal (preferably with direct divergence), an impulse which will be defined by Fischer or Miner, then a classic second wave not reaching the base of the impulse and ... then the formulation of the Hidden.

And if there is one, we UNDERSTAND THAT we have fallen into a trend.

But to avoid confusion with a Hidden one, on the 4th wave we try to use the MACD, which, and this is its well-known property, quite accurately identifies the 4th wave.

Shit (adjective or not I don't know :)))), which time I suggest you look in the post :)))

Geronimo писал (а) >>

The condition for my signal is a reversal (preferably with direct divergence), an impulse which will be defined by Fischer or Miner, then a classic second wave not reaching the base of the impulse and ... then the formulation of the Hidden.

And if there is one, we UNDERSTAND THAT we have fallen into a trend.

But to avoid confusion with a Hidden one, on the 4th wave, we try to use the MACD, which, and this is its well-known property, defines the 4th wave accurately.

we "trading engineers" are in the business of extracting knowledge and packaging it into algorithms.
When they write to us WE KNOW WE'RE IN THE TREND, it means:

====Allo! Garage! Put down the greyhound!
as well as other reprises from the Volga-Volga film

Korey писал (а) >>

We "trading engineers" are in the business of extracting knowledge and packaging it into algorithms.
When they write to us WE KNOW WE'RE IN THE TREND, it means:

====Allo! Garage! Put down the greyhound!
and other reprises from the Volga-Volga movie.

Honestly, a couple more pages and I'll upload the "crude" inductor to the open access :)))).... because it's "boring" to make it straight (and is it straight?) without any algorithm :(

rider писал (а) >>

Honestly, a couple more pages and I'll put the "rawest" indy in the public domain :)))).... because it is "boring" to make it smart (and is it smart?) without an algorithm :(

Don't do that. We engineers have a special pride).

Geronimo писал (а) >>

Xadviser 21.07.2008 04:39

It is aStraight D/C, since the trend hasn't developed yet - see an explanation of the Hidden D/C on the previous page. And on the top one, both Straight and Hidden.

That's right. I didn't say otherwise. But here's this great phrase "... because the trend hasn't reversed yet," how do you determine if it has or hasn't? What is the criterion for reversal?

It is not clear what instrument we are looking at.

CHF/JPY upper chart H1 lower M30

Straight D-K should better be called Divergence (I repeat in the sense of divergence from price chart extrema or Divergence - maybe someone will suggest another term) due to confusion when moving the indicator window above the price chart. If you check the term on the Internet it will appear that both Divergence and Convergence are called as Divergence.

To avoid further confusion, I propose to designate all appearing signals related to the D/C as one term - D/C. Without binding latent, reverse, local common, etc.

To build a TS you will need to determine

- an initial point (t) of the AC signal appearance (it is easy to formalize)

- Execution point (t) of the AC signal (difficult to formalize, because sometimes it is necessary to refer to a lower TF or wait for the marking of an extremum, which may result in the loss of two bars in the current TF)

- trend (medium difficult to formalise)

Xadviser писал (а) >>

That's right. I did not argue to the contrary. But here is this wonderful phrase ". as the trend has not yet reversed" how do you determine whether it has or hasn't? What is the criterion for reversal?

CHF/JPY upper chart H1 lower M30

In order to avoid further confusion, I suggest that all appearing signals related to D/C should be referred to by one term - D/C. Without reference to latent, inverse, local common, etc.

To build a TS you will need to determine

- an initial point (t) of the AC signal appearance (it is easy to formalize)

- Execution point (t) of the AC signal (difficult to formalize, because sometimes it is necessary to refer to a lower TF or wait for the marking of an extremum, which may result in the loss of two bars in the current TF)

- trend (medium difficult to formalize)

and it's all formalisable..... all that's left to do is answer the "what, where, when and WHAT?" questions

Geronimo писал (а) >>

- after having diagnosed a Hidden DVK - we enter in the direction of the main trend.

I.e. we understand that if at some moment the sales have sharply accelerated in the uptrend, but have not reached the level of the previous minimum, it means that the mass of orders opened in the opposite direction has closed, but the number of new orders opened in the trend direction and the size of the total position in the trend direction exceeds the size of the total closed position.

This situation is what the indicators are capturing.

Perhaps, the described situation is true but the indicators do not register it.

This is the situation that indicators fix their values relative to previous ones according to selected parameters.

Discrepancy or discrepancy (what a great term!) between price and indicator values is called divergence from 1) divergence 2) deviation (also a mathematical term)

When someone "clever" decided to connect the price and indicator extrema by the line and obtained their (lines) narrowing (in Russian) or convergence, then they visually called it convergence - 1) convergence at one point 2) convergence (in mathematics, for example, convergence of series). Hence the confusion with divergence and convergence.

If we speak not of graphical terms, but of mathematics, it is called DIVERGENCY.

However, the term DK seems to be used, because it is short and clear to all (like TS, TF, etc.)

rider писал (а) >>

and it's all formalizable..... all that's left is to answer the questions "what, where, when and WHAT?"

what: trending up/Buy.... Flat

where: M1-........

when: now- !!!!!

WHAT: Buy-Sell- out of market and at what distance

there are not many combinations :)