Hidden divergence - page 30

Xadviser писал (а) >>

So is it acceptable to risk 10pp for the sake of 10pp, i.e. 50/50? That's what I find unacceptable, that's why I wrote that it's not enough.

KDK allows to increase the accuracy of entry, it is worth working for it, not for 10pp.

To reiterate

- Hidden ABC - (let's call it ABC and let's call it direct ABC for short) - allows you to take 100% of 10 pips on as many liquid instruments as you can track.

- Open maximum lot - and you will not lose, but think on which frame

frame,

instrument,

At what time of day,

After which events,

On what day (I rarely trade on Wednesdays and Fridays) etc. ...

I.e. complete analysis based on the plan of the day.

I also trade on MPC and other methods, but only on commodity pairs and indices. On the major pairs only CDS.

Why does it confirm the trend - once again

we understand that if at some point in an uptrend, selling has accelerated sharply, but has not reached the level of the previous low, this indicates that a mass of orders opened in the opposite direction has closed, but the number of new orders opened in the trend and the size of the total position in the trend exceeds the size of the total position closed.

This situation is recorded by indicators.

I used to describe it as a correction

Next

I do not use OSMA.

I ask you in the future, for correctness, if we are talking about my method ... to do so

Rule #4 (we will rename it later)

To determine the KFR, we plot the price on the chart as MA1Close curve and then overlay MA1CloseBlack, thus removing it from the screen. Then we overlay MA1High and MA1Low on the price chart.

The chart is ready for analysis.

Next

In your previous upper chart we see two five-waves, and at 18.07 at 20.00 and 21.07 at 7.00 we see the BDC, and since this peak is below the reference point in the price chart, I say that it is a down trend and I can safely open a down position by at least 10 pips. You may go higher if you know the methods that are not described anywhere.

Next

After 10.00 there was a BOD and after that a sharp end to the 3rd wave and a 4.5 and an abc correction - all together even with an inaccurate interpretation a triple top.

If there is a suspicion of a reversal, the entry is cancelled or the frame is changed.

Needless to say, trading on small intervals is much more dangerous.

However, in the picture and in your example KFW won 10 points.

I already wrote earlier that I use at least 5 indicators to determine the KFOR.

I also write about twitching on M15 (M10 is better) - after half a year - mental hospital when trading manually.

Next

The indicator has crossed the 0 line - we should change the reference point.

In this sense RSI and others like it are better for defining CDS because they have limited levels. Levels can be set in OSMA but they will be different for different instruments.

I see KFOR at 13.45 and 18.45.

I will continue in the evening.

Xadviser писал (а) >>

Not at all. I just got done with maximalism about two years ago. I've been earning ever since. But with maximalism in the sense of insane earnings, not points. I`m not so shy about 10 pips and I`m happy about it when I understand I`m not going to earn more, but I`m aiming for more.

This is just another waste of time. I am based on my experience in trading. There is no such thing as a 100% accurate entry. Not to be confused with 100% positive outcomes.

And that 5pp at what price? On average I have much more, but they are not erroneous and you can get more than a dozen out of a thousand. Look at the picture above the accuracy of entry is 10pp and I think this is a very good result. So is it acceptable to risk 10 pips for the sake of 10 pips, i.e. 50/50? That's what's unacceptable to me, that's why I wrote that it's not enough.

In a trading robot I increase accuracy of market entry and it is worth working for, not for 10 pips.

And this has yet to be calculated, don't you think? ..... and the risk of 50\50 is not the greatest price, if there is a statistically reasonable probability..... many and very many on this site suggest risking much more. The question, if you have noticed, is not about manual trading, where if you use M5-15, you can go crazy... and if you take 10 points you crawl aside and transfer your spirit for a day, but about automatic trading, which
you don't have to keep track of it.... I don't need to track it if I built it myself and have confidence in it.

These are all lyrics. I have some confidence (not from scratch) that this SD works..... but then there are only questions..... how to separate the brilliant inputs from the ghost ones, which oscillator is better to use, on which TF to work,
on what TFs the peaks and troughs (fractals) are calculated...... Besides, despite the unwillingness to increase the number of optimized parameters, their sufficient number due to purely objective factors is accumulated......

And for skeptics of "MA" I have only one phrase: I do not know how and why it works, but it works! :)

Geronimo писал (а) >>

>> I don't use OSMA.

post what you use

Geronimo писал (а) >>

Again - Hidden CD - (let's call it CDC and let's call it direct for short) - allows you to take 100% of 10 pips on as many liquid instruments as you can track.

I also trade on FCP and other methods, but only on commodity pairs and indices. On major pairs only CDS.

Why is the trend confirmed because - once again

we understand that if at some point in an uptrend the selling has accelerated sharply, but has not reached the level of the previous low, this indicates that a mass of orders opened in the opposite direction has closed, but the number of new orders opened in the trend and the size of the total position in the trend exceeds the size of the total position closed.

This situation is recorded by indicators.

I used to describe it as a correction

Next

I don't use OSMA

I ask you in the future, for correctness, if we are talking about my method ... >> do as follows

Rule #4 (we will rename it later)

Let's plot the price on the chart for defining the MA1Close and then overlay it with MA1CloseBlack, thus removing it from the screen. Then we overlay MA1High and MA1Low on the price chart.

The chart is ready for analysis.

Good day!

Instead of OSMA you haveMA1CloseBlack MA1High MA1Low ?

Xadviser писал (а) >>

How can a DK of any kind confirm a trend? And if we are, and we certainly are, in which one?

Here's an example.

The trend is rising. The instrument is indicated. Hidden according to you, DK is against the trend.

I.e. the one in my picture is marked as common and it was quite obvious. Moreover, its action was strengthened (confirmed) by the local AC (it was more difficult to see), but the price did not continue the upward movement and turned down. What is shown is on the verge of art. It is very difficult to trace such BCD. I showed it just as an example.

And if you entered at the beginning of the AC (hidden), your expectation would lead you to minus (see picture below)

By the way, I gave a good example when (in your interpretation) the hidden AC is combined with the direct (conventional) AC. Such a combination is quite a strong signal, but even it didn't work here.

Well, here are the figures, which clearly show that divergence (HARD and HARD) is not always

good

I could cite hundreds of screenshots like this too

YuraZ писал (а) >>

Well, here are the figures, which eloquently show that divergence (DIVERSION and non-DIVERSION) is not always

good

I can give you hundreds of screenshots like this too.

In fact, the drawings don't really show divergence correctly (it simply isn't there according to any definition by both "authors").

YuraZ писал (а) >>

Good afternoon !

Instead of OSMA you have MA1Close MA1CloseBlack MA1High MA1Low ?

On the price chart yes. Go back I wrote what indicators I use.

YuraZ писал (а) >>

Well, here are the drawings, which eloquently show that divergence (Hidden and unhidden) is not always

good

I can also cite hundreds of such screenshots.

We're not talking about direct Divergence at all.

Only the latent Divergence-Convergence - hereinafter referred to as CDS.

Give me one.

Can I ask you to read only my posts?

And if I defined it incorrectly, I will clarify it.

And let us criticise my approach without being distracted by others otherwise we have to repeat the same thing from page to page.

SergNF писал (а) >>

In fact, the drawings do not show divergence correctly (it is simply not there by any definition of either "author").

Not true.

Hello everyone, see you tonight.

Geronimo писал (а) >>

That's not true.

Come on. On a price chart, the "segment" should run along "local extrema". I was referring specifically to Xadviser's drawings, which actually formed the basis of the "critical statement" to which I responded.