Traders Forum - page 6

Yurixx писал (а) >>

Yeah ...

That's quite a start. And how do we track them down - with the police? And how do we bring them back to the topic - by force? That is the level of communication (and, alas, thinking)!

But the solution to the problem lies in your own words. I highlighted them. It's your "I" that sounds like "me" and, in my opinion, you walk around the forum with it in vain. It's a bit deafening on its own, and it also prevents you from hearing what others are saying to you.

Did you say something about my level of thinking? ;) What factors have you taken into consideration to draw any conclusions? Can you make an argument?

My "self" (yes, with a capital letter!) is not tone-deaf, just that apart from empty statements, there is nothing (take a look at the thread I posted the link to at the beginning of the thread yourself). When others try to admonish without justification, to inculcate their "truth" - that's bad! I don't fall for empty words. No evidence, no information. (By the way, some here have the audacity to call their assumptions facts.)

LeoV wrote (a) >>

It's just when new people come in who haven't proved themselves in any way, who haven't put any idea, report about their EA or TS and immediately start teaching others and asserting about 98% of profitable trades, about 100% of profit per month without optimization, and with optimization it goes off the scale, then how can we treat this?

Leonid, I think I'll share my experiences (goodness there are successful ones), I just want to get the hang of it and look around. If that's the way some individuals behave here, somehow the motivation to share doesn't appear either. И... Am I teaching anyone here? Is that how you interpret my desire to discuss or ask something? Hmm.

IlyaF писал (а) >> If some individuals here behave this way, somehow there is no motivation to share.

I understand your point. But after your blithe statement about 100% per month and other things about optimisation, I have lost any desire to get involved in discussions. I have nothing against it - anything can happen in this life - but I recommend to substantiate such bold statements with something, not just throwing pretty words. Nobody believes the words, although in a neighbouring thread about 330-fold increase in depo in 2 hours - all climb into the fray and happily believe in this fairy tale........

Serg_ASV писал (а) >>

Based on this discussion, I propose that anyone who spells external variables and function names with a small letter in the code should be considered a "lame grampian".

To consider the absence of comments in Russian, English, French and Chinese a total disrespect to the traders' community.

Uh-oh... Why are you so extreme? Why are you so sarcastic against perfectly reasonable suggestions to improve informational interaction between the community members? I don't think it's difficult or inaccessible for you.

KimIV wrote (a) >>

You only see a small part of what you are shown. People are actually different. They are just like you. To know people, you have to know yourself.

So are you saying that you embarrass yourself? :-)

Dear Igor, I understand it :) There is a so-called "areola" effect - the primary and most important impression of a new person. So, this first impression almost never changes much. If people make a bad impression, they will get a bad attitude. Do you agree?

I'm not embarrassing myself, some people just get in the way of normal communication.

IlyaF писал (а) >>

... I will share my experiences (there are successful ones, thankfully), but I would like to settle in and have a look around. If this is the way some individuals behave here, somehow there is no motivation to share...

No one is asking you to share - the forum is aimed mostly at popularization of automated trading, so your reports from demo or real trading will be quite enough. This will help most novice forex programmers to gain confidence in the achievability of their cherished goal. And if your report will face a barrage of criticism from all sides - do not be offended, and continue to monitor the EA trading and refute all attacks from the "community".

LeoV писал (а) >>

I understand your point. But after your blithe statement about 100% per month and other things about optimisation, I have lost any desire to get involved in discussions. I have nothing against it - anything can happen in this life - but I recommend to substantiate such bold statements with something, not just throwing pretty words. No one believes words, although in a neighboring thread about 330-fold increase in depo in 2 hours - all climb into the fray and happily believe in this tale........

I deliberately do not show and tell anything - the championship is ahead. It will put everything in its place. Besides, some of the ideas that may be revealed even in the report may be used by others. I would not want to give such a gift to my opponents. However, I'm not claiming that without my ideas no one here can be "very cool" in the championship. But I'm not forgetting about myself :) I think you know what I mean.

IlyaF писал (а) >>

I am deliberately not showing or telling anything - there is a championship ahead. Besides, some important ideas that can be discovered even in the report may be used by others. I would not want to give such a gift to my opponents. However, I'm not claiming that no one here can be "very cool" in the championship without my ideas. I think you understand me.

I understand you, although I do not understand - but what is so secret can be found in the report? But if you do not want anything "to show and tell" - then do not throw pretty words. If you say "A", then say "B". .......

LeoV писал (а) >>

I understand you, although I don't understand - what is so secret about the report? But if you do not want to "show and tell" anything, then do not throw pretty words. If you say "A", then say "B". .......

OK :) Let's forget what I said about my advisor. For now :)

IlyaF писал (а) >>

I am deliberately not showing and telling you anything - the championship is ahead. It will put everything in its place. In addition, some of the ideas that may be discovered even in the report may be used by others. I would not want to give such a gift to my opponents. However, I'm not claiming that without my ideas no one here can be "very cool" in the championship. But I'm not forgetting about myself :) I think you know what I mean.

Firstly, I apologize in advance for any criticism, but my comments about the Championship are not relevant - firstly, it is too far away, and secondly, last year many of the experienced traders and programmers, who are 100% confident in their systems, went bust.

As for looking for patterns in your report, I have not seen that everyone has found the patterns of the winning Expert Advisors after the Championship in 2007 and posted super-profitable reports. So you don't have to worry about your report.
There is one important plus for you in this discussion - anger and a desire to take revenge on the offenders.

Serg_ASV писал (а) >>

Firstly, the Championship is quite far away, and secondly, last year many experienced traders and programmers who were 100% confident in their systems went bust.

As for looking for patterns in your report, I have not seen that everyone has found the winning Expert Advisors' performance after the Championship in 2007, and posted super-profitable reports. So you don't have to worry about your report.
There is one important plus for you in this discussion - anger and a desire for revenge on the offenders.

Anger? No, I just want to clean up where I'm going to "build my creative nest". Even if I'm wrong, I'm entitled for whatever reason not to show my system before the championship. Thanks for understanding :)

By the way, I'll write an article later on what you can learn from the report :)