Traders Forum - page 3

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

:)) Yes...

2 protection seekers - gentlemen, the task of creating reliable (at least a little bit :)) ) protecting your programs from illegal copying is much harder than figuring out Forex... When you figure it out or someone tells you how to do it, you'll be richer than Billy... :)) And forex will be ridiculous to you.

i'm not interested in this stuff just to broaden my horizons. i'm NOT going to sell EAs, much less buy and break them.

olltrad писал (а) >>

I am NOT looking to sell experts, let alone buy and break them.

Look for a solution in the area of "service provisioning". Make e.g. a client-server system and sell the client part, or rather sell a licence for a time, e.g. 20 quid a year... It's probably the only solution at the moment.

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

one way to make a million is to write the book "HOW TO MAKE A MILLION".

IlyaF писал (а) >>

What do you think of the 'code protection' thread? A discussion on market mechanisms started there, but as soon as I tried to figure it out, all the participants disappeared.

Let's track them down and bring them back to the thread to come to the truth together!

Yeah ...

That's quite a start. And how do we find them - with the police? And how do we bring them back to the topic - by force? That is the level of communication (and, alas, thinking)!

But the solution to the problem lies in your own words. I highlighted them. It's your "I" that sounds like "me" and, in my opinion, you walk around the forum with it in vain. It's a bit deafening on its own, and it also prevents you from hearing what others are saying to you.

Yurixx писал (а) >> That's the level of communication (and, alas, thinking) !

Just when a newcomer comes in without an established reputation, who hasn't even posted any idea, report on his EA or TS and immediately starts teaching the others, claiming 98% profitable trades, 100% profit per month without optimization, and with optimization going off the scale, then how can we treat this?

olltrad писал (а) >>

One way to make a million is to write a book called "HOW TO MAKE A MILLION".

:)) A thought occurred to me ... :)) :)) The next Mavrodi-Lord will be on the Internet ... Forex.

What a "moom" he created... :))

Sounds like you're depressed too, NP.

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

:)) A thought occurred to me ... :)) :)) The next Mavrodi the Lord will be on the Internet ... Forex.

What a "moom" he created... :))

It seems to me that humanity has grown a bit smarter, although the veil of millions can blind many eyes... the main thing is to wake up in time

Mathemat писал (а) >>
Sounds like you're depressed too, NP.

:))

M, don't be stupid - "..." An ellipsis is a punctuation mark. It's the same as a comma or a full stop. But a decimal point, or as many as 20 dots, and two dozen brackets... That's... Well, a search will help. :))

I wonder how many of the traders are laughing in the circus? Bo all are so stubborn)))