Scold :) Interested to hear your opinion regarding... - page 25

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

What's the problem, Mathematician? You need more than just the facts too... :)) 1.86% in time and 13 points in price over a distance of 6600 hours... Something doesn't sit right with you? :))

But you did leave something out on purpose, didn't you? Say, where the price is coming from. And your calculations are kind of airy.

Yes, it's a fact, but you insist that it's not accidental by as much as 98%. You back it up with stable predictions over time. It could be a coincidence. Why would you be fooling yourself?

Mathemat писал (а) >>

But you did leave something out on purpose, didn't you? Say, where the price is coming from. And your calculations are kind of airy.

Yes, it is a fact, but you insist that it is not accidental by as much as 98%. You back it up with stable predictions over time. It could have been a coincidence. Why engage in self-deception?

Mathematician, in this case you know you insulted me... Okay, crazy maniac Leo, who just doesn't understand anything... No matter what you say to him it's not an argument... But you're not in conflict with your head... So you should know that facts are stubborn things...

And don't be stupid - I didn't explain my prediction, I didn't say it was random, I just said the price and time. And I hit with an accuracy of 1.86% in time and 13 points in price... You can say what you like - that it was an accident, that it couldn't have been... But the point doesn't change, a fact is a fact. :)) Got it? Yes! So what are we talking about... :)) :)) Personally, I don't need anything else. :)) :)) Do you believe it? But I'm disappointed in you, to be honest.

LeoV писал (а) >>

Don't worry, it's "like that". I didn't expect to hear anything else from you, so you're not surprised on principle. No problem)))). Well, and that phrase of yours -

NProgrammer wrote (a) >>

yes, the prediction completely failed

So it's OK I hit the nine. ;))

I think it'll go down in the annals of this forum. And not just this forum......

Leo, I made a couple more syntax errors there, go check it out... :))) And in general, where did you get "it", "that" to which you're referring? Something's wrong with my spelling... :))

NProgrammer писал (а) >> all right,crazy maniac leo,who just doesn't get it anymore... No matter what you say to him it's not an argument... But it's not like you're in conflict with your head...

Listen, you cardboard idiot! Watch your mouth. I didn't call you crazy or a maniac or anything. Cause if that's what you're saying, I can do better than that. Your ears will curl, your eyes will fall out and your hair will stand on end from what you read about yourself. You want to swear or something? We can start.....

NProgrammer wrote (a) >> Got it?

It's called - Gotcha! But past(((((..........

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

There are smart people here, my friend :))

The owner took the purebred dog out for a walk. There was a local mutt, Buddy, hanging out in the yard.

The owner's dog runs up to him and brags:

- "And I'm a barnyard dog!

He looked at her tiredly and said:

- "I'm just taking a piss.

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

Mathematician, in this case you know you insulted me... [...] But I'm disappointed in you, to be honest.

These are problems of your perception, NP. I never go off on direct insults here. About your disappointment... well, I didn't intend to be a white-hot one. Thank you for your candor.

And save the swearing for somewhere else, it's just rude. Teach adequate behavior on this forum know how, there are precedents.

P.S. With 98% credibility I, perhaps, overdo it, I admit. But you too, with your 1.86%, have hinted at it several times.

Mathemat писал (а) >>

Yes, it is a fact, but you insist that it is not accidental by as much as 98%. You back it up with stable predictions over time. It could be a coincidence. Why are you being self-defeating?

Also... I have no calculations at all - where did you get them from, airborne... funny, :)) Further, I NEVER insist that "it is not accidental by as much as 98%." where did you read that, :)) Also funny, further - what self-delusion?! :)) who are you with?

:)) I'm fed up, I'm off to do my business.

NProgrammer писал (а) >> Further, I'm not insisting ANYWHERE that "it's not random by as much as 98%." where did you read that
NProgrammer wrote (a) >> 1.86% is just that 2% :))
Posted on 01.07.2008 13:56

Talex писал (а) >>

That was hilarious. NProgrammer write more!!!

P.S. Three exclamation marks at the end of the sentence, why would that be...

You, apparently following the logic of the esteemed NProgrammer, are super-depressed)))))))))))))))))))

Or hysterical for joy))))))))))))

In short, it's either that or one of two things......

It's been a long time since I've had a scolding :)

I have, in general, finished my subcomponent to the level of a semi-automatic. I'll leave it at that, I mean I'm not going to make it into a machine. I also monitored the account. And in fact it works since 18/07/08. Before that account was used only for debugging functions, scripts, etc., and sometimes I had to check something else, but it's only for fun :)

I have decided that I do not need to open new demo if I am so sure my Expert Advisor is good.

So here is the link to monitor the account on Onyx, in case someone wants to criticize this deal really badly ;)

---

i should also add here that my views on forex in particular have changed drastically, and to date i agree with SK that

1. the future is for semi-automatics;

2. forex is not for making money