Scold :) Interested to hear your opinion regarding... - page 28

Mathemat >> :

Well... that's what equivolume bars are. The Codabase and the articles have it: type "equivolume" into the search box. Another thing is how much this form of presentation will help us.

Thank you, sir! I'm already reading it.

By the way, I liked your joint research on the problem of stochastic resonance.

I think, I have something to say on the matter. There seems to me to be a fundamental flaw in the original idea.

Except I'm not a mathematician. So I can imagine a model, but I can hardly translate my kinesthetic series into formulas.

We can wave a scepter but the scepter is not a friend in Forex. So, if it will be interesting for you - let us know in person.

Respectfully.

I take it that this advisor has been removed from the public domain?

LeoV писал(а) >>

Forecasting is not the same as predicting. You don't have to predict the price. Especially the price in 60 bars. It is enough to predict the direction of movement at any given time.

The price does not really need to be forecast. But it is very accurate in forecasting the future direction, i.e. it is predetermined that there will soon be a turn (of trend or correction), and the exact moment of such a turn is defined. And it is not difficult at all. The market is simpler than many people think. (You can find it on Googl by SK-FX).

s2101 писал(а) >>

And it's not complicated at all. The market is simpler than many people think. (You can find it on Googl for SK-FX).

I read on one of the forums a multi-page discussion of SK-FX with your participation, it didn't seem so easy to me...

Figar0 писал(а) >>

I read a multi-page discussion on one of the forums about SK-FX involving you, it didn't seem that simple to me...

Read on my microsite. There are a dozen articles available. And there is no mystery with the indicators. Many things will become clear at once.

The main thing is to understand the idea.

s2101 >> :

Read on my microsite. A dozen articles are available. And there is no mystery with the indicators. A lot of things will immediately become clear.

>> Can I get a link?

paralocus писал(а) >>

Can I get a link?

You can, but it's not very appropriate in a forum. As a last resort a moderator will delete it. http://sk-fx. freetzi.com

s2101 >> :

You can, but it's not very forum-correct. As a last resort, a moderator will delete it. http://sk-fx. freetzi.com

Thank you...