[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 807

Mischek2:

the unacknowledged need for groupthink of the masses

how interesting the progression of the disease is

Mishek, you're always imagining things) And you're the one who started the vulgarity after I simply expressed my attitude to the creature. So you have a disease... but it's contagious... online.)

Don't shake it at me.

valenok2003:
Don't shake it at me.

And you won't show symptoms.... you're a carrier. That's a nasty thing to put in your humor.) - I'm afraid to sleep alone at night now that I've seen it.)

Let's both be scared.

valenok2003:
Let's both be scared.

Come on.

jelizavettka:

Come on.
Can't get into the branch without knocking now....

I'm already off to dread , you've still got dinner in the UK and I'm past midnight.

Lizaveta, goodnight

The secret strategy of the MINI horse:

"As we have said, the horse decides how and when to open trades. The wagging of the mini-horse's tail and the direction of the market was once picked up by Alex Littlemare, a genius trader known in the financial world.

He said: "It's very simple. You show your horse charts. Your horse is looking closely at the chart. Look carefully at the tail! If the horse wagged its tail to the right, you have to buy, if it moved to the left, you have to sell. Well, if the tail wagged to the right - you have to clean it and refrain from trading. Simple and effective.

Proven: the strategy does not work with an ordinary horse. He would crap even on good trades! "

So, we need to create a virtual horse programmatically, and based on it, an advisor. I think it will be a grail. I would have done it myself a long time ago, but I'm not qualified)).

khorosh:

The secret strategy of the MINI horse:

"As we have said, it is the horse that decides how and when to open trades. The wagging of the mini-horse's tail and the direction of the market was once picked up by Alex Littlemare, a genius trader known in the financial world.

He said: "It's very simple. You show your horse charts. Your horse is looking closely at the chart. Look carefully at the tail! If the horse wagged its tail to the right, you have to buy, if it moved to the left, you have to sell. Well, if the tail wagged and did something nasty - clean it and refrain from trading. Simple and effective.

Proven: the strategy does not work with an ordinary horse. He would crap even on good trades! "

So, we need to create a virtual horse programmatically, and based on it, an advisor. I think it will be a grail. I would have done it myself a long time ago, but I'm not qualified)).

You're wrong! Too bad you don't understand that the horse is right! Good deals for who: you? And all deals are bad for the horse! So he makes a nasty one on the good trades too, and on the rest it's volatility! ))))

Not smoking again? The mother sternly asked her young son, who had returned home from a walk, and sniffed his clothes. The son lowered his head guiltily, lowered his gaze and muttered a little - he was smoking. Breathe, the mother demanded just as sternly. The son opened his mouth and exhaled faintly. The mother sniffed - come on, breathe well - she demanded even more sternly as her face began to turn red and her nose ring began to tremble finely. The son squeezed his eyes shut, opened his mouth wide and exhaled sharply. Father, shrieked the mother, hear, father, come here. Look at this brat. A man who looked like one big tattoo appeared from the next room. The father looked intently at his son. Look, mother, he didn't look like he'd been drinking, his father's eyes were bloodshot. He had also gone to school today, added fuel to the fire, the younger sister standing there, swaying slightly and belching out her breath. She wickedly pointed at her brother, and the red mohawk bobbed happily on her shaved head. He was the one who went to school with Mishka, Granny said as she drove into the room and squeaked the wheelchair. Grandmother stopped, puffing on her pipe and letting out a puff of smoke. She looked into her blinded eyes at her grandson and said, "What kind of friends do you have, grandson? They do not drink, do not smoke, do not use drugs. With a bad company you got mixed up Andreyka. They will not lead you to good. My father started to take the belt out of the loops of his trousers. Mother clutched at her heart. The sister smiled evilly. Grandmother, pleased with herself, rolled into the kitchen for another dose. There was a cheerful 'you can do it' programme on the television, with two cheerful presenters demonstrating how to make alcohol at home