[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 547

Oh, how one must love music ;)

Queen superfan! Aaaaaaaa!!!!

rather a cat (cats are rarely three-haired) in the hunt, God forbid you should have such joy ))

he had his legs all broken, in any case, the montage

The comrade was put in jail. It's no use. He doesn't understand. Probably the security services will deal with him now. I wonder how long he will live? A month? Two? Six months? A year? And how will he be killed? Car accident? Polonium? Suicide?

Richie:

A comrade has been put in prison. It's no use. He doesn't understand. The secret service will probably deal with him now. I wonder how long he'll live? A month? Two? Six months? A year? And how will he be killed? Car accident? Polonium? Suicide?

Are you proposing a bet? :)

If he shares, he'll die a death. Perhaps unexpectedly.

I got a letter like this today. It's tempting, man. What kind of people write...

I am Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky the former C.E.O. of Yukos Oil Company in Russia.
I have a very sensitive and confidential deal proposition for you to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds in a private investment portfolio firm in Europe.

You will be paid 15% of the portfolio investment value as your "management fees". I contact you because i know
you will not let me down like people I trusted so much with all my life and they all betrayed me; I don't know if you are aware with the present
going well with me let me not go into details for now, with your reputation I know you can manage this funds for me, If you are interested
kindly write back to me and provide me with your confidential phone number, fax number and email address and I will provide further details
and if you are satisfied I can proceed with the instructions.

Please I can not afford any political problems because of recent events in Russia. So I will advise you keep this to yourself. Finally, please note
that this must be concluded within reasonable time frame therefore your prompt reply is essential. Write me back.
I look forward to it.

Best Regards,

Mikhail Khordokovsky

Sync by honeybunny

I am Mr Mikhail Khodorkovsky, former General Director of Yukos Oil Company in Russia.
I have a very important and confidential transaction proposal for you to ask for your partnership in repositioning funds in a private equity portfolio firm in Europe.

You will be paid 15% of the value of the portfolio as a "management fee". I'm with you because I know
You will not let me down as the people I have tested so many all my life and all of them betrayed me, I don't know if you know with the present
stop happening to me and let me not go into details at the moment, with your reputation I know you can handle this means on me if you are interested
please inform back to me and give me your confidential phone number, fax number and email address and I will provide more details
and if you are satisfied I can proceed with the instructions.

Please, I cannot afford any political problems because of recent events in Russia. So I suggest you keep it to yourself. Finally, please note
that this must be completed within a reasonable period of time so your quick response is essential. Write me back.
I look forward to it.

Regards,

Mikhail Khodorkovsky.