[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 457

That's bullshit....... Mentally deranged person... bullshit...... only why is this in the humour thread????

This country cannot be beaten! Hooray, comrades...

That's for sure... We can't be beaten....

Come on.

First of all, it's not the fact that it's Russia.

Secondly, I saw a film about a factory in England that makes loaders and excavators "cockerels". The technological scheme of loading into railway wagons there is based entirely on the use of their own hydraulics. It looks like a circus attraction.

One of the Caterpillar commercials. An excavator stands on a pontoon and paddles with a bucket. It looks funny, but the whole structure is floating on the pond. As for the leadership skills, every serious company that produces excavators has a special department of stuntmen. They make such a thing at special competitions, that one can hardly believe how it is possible.

>

nikelodeon:
That's for sure... We can't be beaten....
How's elusive Joe?

>

There are very serious demands on the hydraulics in this machine. Even though it is a tractor. We are not invincible (unfortunately). Believe me, I've worked on a Caterpillar.

granit77:

Come on.

First of all, it's not a fact that it's Russia.

Secondly, I saw a film about a factory in England that makes loaders and excavators "cockerels". The technological scheme of loading into railway wagons there is based entirely on the use of their own hydraulics. It looks like a circus attraction.

And who said anything about Russia?

I'm a Japanese resident!))

And give away the Kuril Islands!