[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 459

Saneek, there's time, let's argue

Mischek:

Peter, dacha on the Mannerheim Line near Vuoksa, when wood felled the chain on a thick birch tree sat down, it turned out a bullet from '39, the birch "overgrew" it and left in the middle.

But that's no reason to become a Finnish citizen.

But sawing birch trees is not good, but it is necessary (1750 rubles/m3). I also go to logging in the Petrokrepost (also dacha).

P.S. Is it a hobby to argue?

zhuki:

But this is not a reason to become a citizen of Finland.

But sawing birch trees is not good, but necessary (1750 rubles/m3). I also go to logging in the Petrokrepost (also dacha).

P.S. Is it a hobby to argue?

To pass the time.

Mischek:

Time to pass the time
Have a good time (have a productive argument).

Mischek:

St Petersburg and the Leningrad region declare war on Finland and ... promptly surrender to the victor with all its territory

For a start ... We could issue St. Petersburg residents with European Union passports :-P.

On the subject of patriotism and love of this state, there are such poems... by Igor Huberman.

It's funny when a man blooms thickly,

Who's eaten a pound of salt with his motherland,

Suddenly discovers, sadly,

That he seems to have been fucked a long time ago.

He also has

"To us the fresh wind of change

Always blown in through the arse"

>

A businessman came to a Mexican village and announced that he was buying local monkeys for 10 pesos each.
There is a sea of monkeys around, and the villagers are happy - everyone is selling monkeys retail and wholesale for 10 pesos.
There were fewer monkeys, so the businessman said he was going to raise the price to 20. The villagers got nervous, caught the last of the monkeys, brought them back, and handed them over at 20.
The last ones were taken for 25, and then he announced that he wanted more, and it was 50!
But he left himself and left the manager.
The manager says:
- How about this: I'll surrender these monkeys back to you quietly at 35, and when the boss comes, you sell them to him for 50...
People are happy to get a freebie - they borrowed a lot of money and bought all the monkeys back for 35.
The next day, the manager disappeared after the boss, and the people were left without money, in debt, but with monkeys.

correct MM