[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 421

Noterday:
Why not punish, both lights should be on at night!
What headlights, there are wolves running around. You were driving along the motorway and your bulb went out, you don't have a spare, or you can't change it yourself. What are you going to do, call a tow truck?

Noterday:
Why is there no penalty, both lights must be on at night!

They are not punished according to the rules that everyone has forgotten or not read. If the left one burns out, the driver should stop and screw the right one in place of the left one (the left one is for identifying the vehicle's dimensions in the dark).

Further, the driver is obliged to remove ..... blah blah blah as soon as possible.

Dezil:
What the hell are the headlights, there are wolves running around. You are driving on a motorway like this and a bulb goes out, there is no spare or you cannot change it yourself. What would you do, call a tow truck?
It seems they showed in top Gear that to change a bulb in a Renault-Megan, you have to remove the wheel :-))))))))

Dezil:
What the hell are the headlights, there are wolves running around. You are driving on a motorway like this and a bulb goes out, there is no spare or you cannot change it yourself. What are you going to do - call a tow truck?
After a lorry smashes into you, you'll have to call for a tow truck. I know idiots like that, I've been in an accident. So you should check everything before you go out on the motorway, not just sit and go, you're not going to the shops but to the intercity.

Noterday:

It's not long before he realises it's wolves in the night, it's a set-up.)
>

sanyooooook:
It's not long before he realises it's wolves in the night, it's a set-up.)
Rather experienced, he probably already tried to fine them (wolves) )))

Noterday:
Well, after you've been hit by a lorry, you'll have to call other services, so it's better to get a tow truck. I know idiots like that, I had an accident. So you should check everything before you go out on the motorway, not just sit and go, you're not going to the shops but to the intercity.
Life, fortunately or unfortunately, is much more diverse than the traffic rules or our efforts to prevent all possible misfortunes. I was driving from Moscow to Kalchugin, Vladimir Oblast. Not God knows what distance, but man I'm going, there are practically no cars, on the left forest, on the right forest, no mobile communication (there is no network). I was going and I thought: God forbid that to happen with the car, I'll be a partisan here. Of course, I checked everything I could beforehand. I was going home with the same thoughts. And what do you think, I finally pull into the yard of my house and... A cable of coupling breaks - you can not imagine how I was glad of this fact, and could kukovat among wolves in the Vladimir woods)

Dezil:
Life, fortunately or unfortunately, is much more varied than the traffic rules or our efforts to prevent all possible misfortunes. I was driving from Moscow to Kalchugin, Vladimir region. Not God knows what distance, but man I'm going, there are practically no cars, on the left forest, on the right forest, no mobile communication (there is no network). I was going and I thought: God forbid that to happen with the car, I'll be a partisan here. Of course, I checked everything I could beforehand. I was going home with the same thoughts. And what do you think, I finally pull into the yard of my house and... A cable of coupling breaks - you can not imagine how I was glad of this fact, and could kukovat among wolves in the Vladimir woods)

Fortune, Mother of God :)