[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 325

If you look at the adjacent white square, with peripheral vision, they are still different )

ZZY: or if you look sharply at the board, the eye does not have time to get used to and sees a white square with the letter B

ZZZY: only direct vision is deceptive, peripheral vision cannot be deceived.)

joo:
The colour of the letters or the colour of the squares below the letters? The colour of the letters is the same.

I'm saying that the colour of the squares under the letters is the same, but the colour of the letters is different

If the colour is the same - how do we see the squares?

Mischek:

I'm saying that the colour of the squares under the letters is the same, but the colour of the letters is different.
I can tell the colour is the same too. It's grey. Only the intensity differs and the colour is the same. Is that it?

joo:
I too can say that the colour is the same. Grey. Only the intensity differs and the colour is the same. Is it so?

colour is different ), based on the logic of the chessboard ))))))

and besides if your eyesight deceives you that's your problem )

joo:
I can tell the colour is the same too. Grey. Only the intensity differs and the colour is the same. Is that it?

No, there is no word game here, any colour, any hue has its numerical characteristics

How do you divide the beer - one can each? :)

I saw a different picture once, but the point is the same.

The colour is really the same, but our brain sees it differently.

maxfade:

I saw a different picture once, but the point is the same.

The colour is really the same, but our brain sees it differently.

it's different )

Can someone determine the colour of box A and the colour of box B programmatically, the computer will not lie they are different