[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 783

sergeev: electronic cigarettes
And also soya sausage.

Mathemat:
And soya sausage as well.
It would be more accurate to say soy. )

alexx_v:
Soy would be more accurate. )

No, homemade is also available without soy. At all.

tara:

No, homemade comes without soy. At all.
If there is no soya at home, you can add liver to make shop-made sausage (stuffing).
I have no idea how to make it smell sour...

jartmailru:
If there is no soya at home, you can add liver to make shop-made sausage (minced meat).
How to make a sour smell is beyond me...
Don't push the envelope - I love doggy joy:)

I served in Transcarpathia in 1980-81. The people there are stingy but reasonable. Everyone takes turns beating a pig; perishable parts are generously given away to neighbours. I've been doing a little bit of this ever since:)

===========

Speaking of pigs! Near the end of March, by seasonality, pork contracts go up sharply in one week (up to +2 per cent of the annual average)! "Those people" with pork available to trade in mt4 - let them get in on the buying. Graph of average 20-year seasonal trends:

"Phobos-Grunt successfully transmits pictures of the Pacific floor

Contrary to popular belief, the Russian Phobos-Grunt satellite did not burn up in the thick layers of the atmosphere in January 2012. It successfully landed in the Pacific Ocean and began transmitting photographs of the Pacific floor and deep-sea flora and fauna as early as 17 January.

Lee Harvey Oswald detained on charges of attempted assassination of Putin

According to Channel One, the suspect, a United States citizen, has been detained at the Rose Hill Memorial Cemetery in Dallas.

The investigation into the failed assassination attempt on Vladimir Putin has led police in the US. "We assumed from the beginning that there was an American trail in this case," admits an anonymous source at the Russian Interior Ministry. - "And not surprisingly, the terrorist turned out to be a man already experienced in similar crimes - Lee Harvey Oswald.

solar:

"Phobos-Grunt successfully transmits pictures of the Pacific floor

Contrary to popular belief, the Russian Phobos-Grunt satellite did not burn up in the thick layers of the atmosphere in January 2012. It successfully landed in the Pacific Ocean and began transmitting photographs of the Pacific floor and deep-sea flora and fauna as early as 17 January.

What a breakthrough of Russian science and technology - not for nothing did the wily bourgeoisie try to shoot it down with lasers on the way up!