[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 789

Vinin:

Can you give me the address? Although I understand, it's a personal photo :)

But it's better to dry it on a rope :)

Dried in the next room.

>

I'm parsing Expert Flight (MT5) and found this in the logs

.....(EURUSD,H1)        16:43:16        CTrade::PositionClose:  [not enough money]
... Where ... in the DC ???

valenok2003:
If all the people could gather together and organise, You could piss on the sun - It would make it hiss...
If you have paper, paint, scissors and glue,
If you've got the courage, you can make 100 rubles!
=)

moskitman:
If you have paper, paint, scissors and glue,
If you have more courage, you can make 100 rubles!
=)
I'm ready to carry Catherine's ashes in a gold buggy for selling Alaska, or I'd have to serve there too.

sever31: I, in a gold wheelchair, am ready to carry Catherine's ashes for selling Alaska, or else I would have had to serve there too.

An interesting account of the experience. A guy from Almaty and his wife went on holiday to Alaska in winter 2012 (mid-January). Winter in Almaty, you see, is rotten...

He writes well, lots of pictures. Take a look, it's interesting.

It was winter in the taiga. A logging crew on the occasion of the end of logging had a Sabantuy, which was not originally planned, but threatened to turn into a great binge, and the next day we had to move to the next site, about 5 km away.
Anyway. The evening was coming on, it was getting dark, and the driver of the truck was fit and, in principle, sober. As everything was packed and loaded, he figured out that if he could hitch the trailer to the tractor, not distracting the crew from the festivities, he could save time. He hooks the trailer with ropes, blocks the door in case somebody goes out for a smoke while moving, starts the truck, moves it, and goes ahead, occasionally glancing in the rearview mirror at somebody's hands, waving to him from the window, perceiving it as a command "hurry up".
He arrives at the proposed site, stops the diesel, approaches the carriage. The songs can no longer be heard, only moans and low foul language. He opens the door... The completely sober muzhiks are staring at him with hateful eyes, wiping sweat off their faces and spitting through their teeth.
It turns out that when the tractor had moved the wagon, the frozen bottom had come off, and the men had run for five kilometres in the snow inside the wagon.

from the weird people category, google Maria José Cristerna:http://urla.ru/100004Wp