[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 666

starting from 27-30

>

granit77:
Unfortunately, I couldn't find a video. Let me tell you about it :))
Yesterday on REN-TV's Russian Tales programme, Dorenko and Lyubimov discussed the scandal with the Taganka actors. The maestro angrily announced that they could not hire him because he had been through two wars! And Dorenko's young assistant decided to clarify for the illiterate viewers and added - "The Civil War and the Patriotic War!".

I've seen it. Nasty program. Nasty company. How quickly TV turned into a window into a rubbish chute.

And the girl isn't even an assistant, she's an editor.

What did you want on the campaign trail? Killers are coming out of their basements.

>

Mischek:

Check it out . Nasty programme. Nasty company.

+1

Dorenko here acts as a typical, flamboyant populist. And those ridiculous, huge head phones on the rap... )))

Mischek:

Very good, touching and kind. That's what you should "bite" into all sorts of political nastiness.
P.S. I happened to notice that foxes have vertical pupils like cats.
>

moskitman:
It's very cool, touching and kind. That's what you should "bite" all sorts of political abominations.
P.S. I happened to notice that foxes have vertical pupils, like cats.

When I glued, my son (9 years old) went to his room, then my wife came and he was crying

-- What are you doing?

- That's the music.

He still doesn't kill mosquitoes on himself, coaxing and chasing them away.

denis_orlov:

+1

Dorenko here acts as a typical, flamboyant populist. And those ridiculous, huge head phones on the rap... )))

- He, Dorenko, is trying to prove to the showbiz predictor that he's still worth something, and that his time hasn't passed, and that he even has new ideas. The predictor might believe his tales, I am not convinced).

What are you writing?! What populist? What predictor? Dorenko is a contracted election shit-killer who is ordered to do the right thing. He doesn't care who he kills or how he kills them, but he does care about the money :))

granit77:

What are you writing?! What populist? What predictor? Dorenko is a contracted election shit-killer who is ordered to do the right thing. He doesn't care who he kills or how he kills them, but he does care about the money :))

They do not know, Dorenko was a tactic to gain ground and then Putin stopped him when his opponent understood that he could be assassinated, he was too strong a figure of Moscow mayor Luzhkov, Luzhkov backtracked and Dorenko was stopped, everybody knows that they cannot use material twice, now NTV is being well used, they put him under very bad control. Although they present it beautifully, corruption should be fought. If you pull out the data, even in our small country, the average man's jaw will drop at once. I can tell you it is almost equal to the country's budget. (The budget of the 16 million KZ state is 100 - 120 billion dollars).