[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 606

granit77:
Not "wow", but the key to the temple. (с)
Montage.

Not a montage.

The photo was taken on September 29, 1932, on the 69th floor during the final months of construction of Rockefeller Centre.

denis_orlov:

Not a montage.

Not officially mentioned, but almost all of the big photographers retouched, under-printed the shots, chose clever angles. So I'm suspicious after all :))

P.S.
Critics:
"I think it's clear to everyone that the shooting... on the channel was not without a fair share of staging. But there's no mention of editing either."

granit77:

Not officially mentioned, but almost all the big photographers have retouched, under-printed their shots, chosen clever angles. So I'm suspicious after all :))

http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/jokerjoe/post103954479/

http://www.eblog.ru/index.php?newsid=1175

>

Price list

The answer to the question is $5

Correct answer to a question $20

Same, but in writing $100

An answer to a stupid question $150
Polite answer to a stupid question $200
Polite answer to a stupid question with deliberation $250
Proper polite answer to a stupid question with reflection $500

Getting into the problem $10/hour

Going into the problem and pointing out the problem $20/hour
Insight into the problem with correction of deficiencies $50/hour

Sympathy $35/hour
Sincere empathy $70
Hearing and empathy - service not available due to lack of technical ability

Advice 15$
Sound advice 30$
Workable advice 60$
Right Actionable Tip $120

Thoughtful look - Free (on Mondays market price of 1 bottle of beer)
Silence $1/minute
Polite silence 2$/minute
Guilty silence $5/minute
Silent with a smile $10/minute
Silence with a thoughtful look on a stupid question with thought 15$/minute

I liked one comment, I'll even quote it: "I've been watching a lot... if I'd been there I'd have fucked myself inside out..."
Personally, I'm terrified of heights, can you believe it - my palms are still sweaty after watching the Chinese montage. And all this despite 17 parachute jumps.

Once I flew in MI-8 without parachutes and with the rear wings removed (we helped an onboard technician to remove the doors under the tail of the car for the group separation of sportsmen and flew to the adjacent airfield). By that time I'd jumped a dozen times, but I had no idea that it was so scary to look up at a bird from above through this huge opening.

And between my 16th and 17th jumps I had a "creative break" of 12 years. So I even closed my eyes when I got out of the corncob, cursing everything in the world with cries of some kind of mouth.

Two people talking:
- ... what's it like to jump with a parachute?
- Well, like a bird: I fly and shit! And the parachute has already opened, and everything seems fine, but I can't stop shitting.

Actually after opening the dome, looking around and getting oriented on the spot the very buzz begins: people are singing, shouting to each other, cursing with delight at the beauty of the bird's-eye view... Then after the landing there is another cool moment - the pride for what you have just done. Words can't express it.

I don't believe they are at that altitude without insurance. Probably a fitting, just like flying to the moon. It can't be that health and safety regulations don't require insurance, and if they do, they have to be with it.

Mounting riggers. Record video. Do it full screen. I wouldn't go for it. Link.