[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 545

or trade one iron ruble with Lenin for a Chinese down jacket.

sever30:
or trade one iron ruble with Lenin for a Chinese down jacket.
i also have a ruble with Lenin and some tsarist coins, and a silver medal, but i had to sell it at the start of the crisis for $600 (

A talented trader invites an investor.

A talented Forex trader invites an investor.
Now forex is bankrupt, it is impossible to lose money!

There is a common misconception on the Internet that one can supposedly lose money on Forex.
If a trader is talented and knows how to trade, then losing money is impossible.
If a trader lives by the illusion of making money and fast big money, then the loss of funds is inevitable, because one cannot rely on analytics, as well as on the behavior of politics and economics, it is tantamount to guessing.

To really make money on Forex one should have an elaborate trading strategy, based not on guessing, but on the understanding that one's money is safe, and then one will have a good sleep and good nerves.

The most important thing for success in Forex trading is to understand that the trading account is fully and completely safe, which in turn will bring a stable and high income.

I became interested in Forex when I was 15 years old and I noticed that it was the most commonplace currency exchange. Around the age of 18 I saw brokers, traders and the exchange itself on the TV news.

Then I understood where the basis of successful public investing was.
Unfortunately I didn't have internet access at the time, but all in good time.

Access to the Internet, I got only 4 years ago, and I literally went crazy in search of his own trading strategy, because immediately realized all that poured analysts and abstruse counsellors is a complete failure and, without a doubt, lead to a loss of capital.

That our Russian exchanges are not really FX, but the most banal bookmaker's offices, I realized at once and now for the serious work with the pseudo stock market you need to pay attention to the license and payment of taxes exchange, if such are absent, then this exchange market is likely a simple kitchen, molded from one site and a couple of thousand quid for advertising.

My trading strategy is resistant to any shocks in the foreign exchange market, adapted to the case of cheating from the broker and has all kinds of insurance against fraudulent brokerage firm.

The profitability of the strategy is about 100% in 2 weeks of work.

The strategy was tried and tested on a cent account with face value close to a dollar account, i.e. 10 quid equals 1000 cents.

1000 cents worked as a dollar account.

For 4 years I invested real cent money and analyzed and searched for a highly profitable and sustainable strategy.

I reiterate that my trading strategy is not based on politics and economics, nor is it a guessing game of Russian luck.

My strategy is based on a clear and common sense, the core of which is security, and only second place I have put profitability, because, having achieved absolute security, I have been able to obtain a high income.

If the cent account figures are rounded off and equated to a dollar account, then literally within a year the Forex company would have to go bankrupt or give up some of its profits without any trading, i.e. the broker would have to recognize the trader as a partial owner of the Forex company.

The prospects of real financial development and stable high income will be opened for my investor.

When my investor and I will have exhausted the Russian pseudo stock markets, we will go into foreign exchanges.

My goal is to reach trillion turnovers a day, for what I need it, let me hide, let it be a pleasant surprise for the Russian-speaking population.

The conditions for my investor are simple, 50% to the trader, continuous cooperation and partnership. I agree to move that the investor should not be afraid that I will run away with his money.

I can be tested on a cent account, but I will not reveal the strategy itself, I will only show results taken on photo or video.

I personally choose a broker, check his license and tax payment documents (otherwise the broker is most likely fake).

I divide investor's capital into 2 parts and allow only half of deposit to work, extra insurance never hurts, just in case broker won't want to pay out reward.

My trading strategy can also be bought. To do this, I personally go out to the buyer and provide personal training.

I will be glad if the investor turns out to be a patriot of his homeland Russia or Ukraine.

I am waiting for offers from investors.

Exemplary TOR ))

dmmikl86:
+10
Then they called almost every 3 or 4 hours and said, "How'd you do? Did you get what?"

The warranty service department of Smart As, a firm that installs smart home systems, received an email from a customer, Potapov M. He writes that after a series of comments about the operation of individual system devices, the smart home refused to work, as he put it, in an atmosphere of petty nagging and threatening. When Potapov M. tried to invoke a baseball bat as an argument, the smart home called the extra-departmental guard. After a day in the detention centre, the client tried to break into his flat, but the smart home, apparently holding a grudge, managed to change the codes of the electronic locks. In his letter, Potapov asks to stop the overzealous device as soon as possible, before it has time to reassign the flat to itself.