[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 321

I don't get you guys. Does it turn out that the VVP can fly the fighter planes and extinguish fires in helicopters, but he cannot drive the poor Lada? ) He will have to drive it with a hard coupling? What is the trick? ) Is the Lada-Kalina more difficult to control than a fighter jet? )

it's like... he is driving, he and his team are fools or what with the career of a heavyweight politician to play with, what a career, the country's reputation. it's not a flight to the moon :)

sever29:

it's like... he is driving, he and his team are fools or what with the career of a heavyweight politician to play with, what a career, the country's reputation. it's not a flight to the moon :)

What are you talking about? What reputation? Advertising for Lada in the Far East? Half the population there already has hernias from laughing.

alexx_v:
I do not understand you guys. Does it turn out that the VVP can fly the fighter planes and extinguish fires in helicopters, but there is no way to fly the poor Lada? ) He will have to drive it with a hard coupling? What is the trick? ) Is the Lada-Kalina more difficult to control than a fighter jet? )

Why on a coupling? On a tow truck, how much symbolism can be taken out

Every product has to be made with quality.

It's not about advertising, it's not about Vostok, Kalina..., it's about whether or not he drove the car for real. My answer is for real.

"Putin at the wheel. A series about who is expected

"By the way, Ilf and Petrov's Gnu Antelope in The Golden Calf was the same yellow-green colour as the prime minister's Lada Kalina." (c)

Upgr: Putin is on his way to a meeting, he is late. Asks his chauffeur to step on the gas.
- No can do, Vladimir Vladimirovich, not allowed, security won't make it in time, the motorcade
the cortege will fall behind;
- Let me drive, - says Putin.
And at a crossroads he crashes into the back of a Jeep. At
A jeep, tough guys.
- Go and ask, - says the older man, to the "six" at the wheel, - who's got the roof and who's driving.
who's driving; he comes back, shocked:
- I don't know who the roof is, but Putin was at the wheel.

He's not steering sharply, he's just afraid of throwing the operator off the bonnet.

===============

leonid553:
===============

The yellow Lada Kalina has now come to an end. Putin handed it over
factory representatives, shared his impressions, let out of the boot
the head of AvtoVAZ...

Mischek:

The yellow Lada Kalina has now come to an end. Putin handed it over
factory representatives, shared his impressions, let the head of AvtoVAZ out of the boot.
the head of AvtoVAZ...
You'll soon have the forum shut down. :-)