How much is needed.... - page 16

Cronex:
Best wishes from the bottom of my heart :-)

Fanx... :-)

Mathemat:
According to an unknown criterion, a trader is considered successful if he takes 30% of moves. In fact - over-successful... It is quite enough and much less, about 10%.

A classic trader takes 30% of a single movement.

If traders took even 10% of all trades,
then it would surely be believed that the best place on the planet is the trading terminal.
But not so, in fact trading is all about sweat, tears and a lot of messed up blood.
Rarely has anyone stayed in active trading with full loads for more than 10 years.
Well maybe MTS will change something.

And the USDCAD did go up, that's it...wave analysis. yeah...

Korey: Rarely does someone stay in active trading with full loads for more than 10 years. Well, maybe the MTS will change something.
And yet, and yet... Do you, Alexander, or anyone else here know of a full load robot that can robustly make 100% profit per year? Don't cite Better who showed 120% profit in 3 months. I need a proven robustness in real life.

Mathemat:
Korey:Rarely does anyone stay in active trading with full loads for more than 10 years. Well maybe the MTS will change something.
And yet, and yet... Do you, Alexander, or anyone else here know of a full load robot that can robustly make 100% profit per year? Don't cite Better who showed 120% profit in 3 months. I want proven robustness on the real market.

I saw a real account balance (not micro) with quite a serious depo for ~100% over six months. Half a year is not a year, but the curve was quite smooth, bi-directional (not only buying Euro) and systematic, 3 instruments were traded (something related to hedging most likely), the amount of trades allowed us to think about some stability. But I was green at the time, I thought it was shit, because my Expert Advisors were making 100% weekly on demo:)

Lord_Shadows:
And USDCAD did go up, just like that...wave analysis. yeah....
I would only add that the VTE forecast for all three instruments mentioned in this thread is still valid.

Sart:

Okay, just closer to the evening. Around 19-20 hours Kiev time.
Well, no, no...

Lord_Shadows:
Sart:

Okay, just closer to the evening. Around 19-20 hours Kiev time.
Well, no, no...
I'm sorry, for God's sake - I completely forgot... I'm getting in touch now...

Mathemat:
Better' s showing 120% in 3 months. What is needed is proven robustness in real life.
1200%

to Mathemat to Figar0

From a source from 1998, a programmer who went to work for 300 thousand a year, artificial intelligence for hedging,
know that all that is written here by locals, for about 10 years now is available in a complete set of purchased smart stations,
which have always been programmed no lower than in C++ environment,
and again in a purchase box from 3000 CU lies + about 10 ready-made robots, including neuro.
(With training of artificial brains even easier - they buy a workstation, or steal time at work)
I.e. everything that can be squeezed out of slippery machines is already done.
The locals are doing homemade stuff, starting with LRMA, graph rendering, etc.
I.e. MT-X is the 4th wave-generation autotrade. So to speak, the people's, nationwide wave, for the people's wave.
Will there be successful robust solutions in the 4th generation from the people?
It is the same as to ask if it is possible to bypass earth-ball on a moped.

P.S. I posted there the link to S.S. Belyakov's thesis, but the file was banned on the server, but what's funny in this diligent vigil,
that S.S. Belyakov did not bring something new, but he chewed up for Russian speaking audience how the purchased programs work.

P.P.S. The virus-free isi code is 5++, the rest, especially addressing, parameter passing - for especially gifted workaholics))), i.e. now isi as a tool is at the level of the 60s.