How much is needed.... - page 20

to Mathemat
soapy. There is no address in your profile.

Korey:

USDJPY

Looking at H4.Looking for answers for about a day.

On the price chart we put a line as the candles are very nervous.
We see a channel - a manganese channel with completely parallel walls. (We are at the top wall).
The price itself on the right bars has started to draw a triangle slanted on the 161% Fibo axis of strong hidden levels.
Uncertainty: Where will the triangle break through?
History: The rise began with a triple-bottom figure -20-21 January on the OBV indicator. The OBV then indicates a channel, which is currently broken upwards.

Plotting a channel on the OBV, we find two strong levels of the OBV - red. The triangle in question has formed above the lower strong level of the OBV and has broken through the upper one,
i.e. on the OBV it is a consolidation before moving up and a general rise from the Triple Bottom figure.
The general prediction is that the price will go up from the manganese channel.
Most likely, those will be the two nearest targets: a) the strong 108.32 b) Fibo 261% =108.54
However, there is a question in the coming days - will the price test the lower wall of the "manganese" channel at 107.20?
Based on the fact that the triangle has consolidated at Fibo 161% and also from the breakdown of the strong OBV level, it is most likely that the channel ends with an upside breakdown right now, i.e. it is unlikely that it will go down.

Great, didn't understand anything except the general sense - "it is unlikely that the price will go down." However, VTE is persistent about an impending fall, with a min target of 104.00.

If that happens, it turns out that I am the real Guru. I have a position open down at 107.65.

to Sart

Bolinger, who invented the Bolinger gangs
was a lowly clerk in the market news department, and seems to have retired quietly from there.
The popularity of the BB indicator came from being commented on in the TV picture every day for millions of investors.
The question is - is Mr Bolinger a guru?

USDJPY
The main intrigue for now is whether it will break (upwards) the band from the strong levels of 108.32-108.54, (since the attempt from February 13, 14 failed)
On a pullback from these levels the minimum price is predicted at 107.90 (maybe even 107.70)

...and how long will it take to break through...

Sart:
Korey:

USDJPY
The main intrigue now is whether or not it will break through (upwards) the strong levels of 108.32-108.54 (because the attempt of February 13 and 14 failed).
In a pullback from those levels the minimum price is forecast at 107.90 (or maybe even 107.70)

...and how long will it be chomping at the bit...

You named interesting minimum price levels: 107.90 - tenkan-sen, 107.70 - senko-sen A on the H4 chart.
Based on the Ishimoku, it turns out that the price has an obstacle on the way down in the form of a cloud 50 p. wide - the width, in itself, is small,
However, the senkospan B cloud line (107.25 on H4) is flat, which means a strong downside hurdle, according to Ishimoku.
But VTE has its own logic....

Cronex:
Sart:
There you go, that's the TA. So what is a poor peasant to do ? VTE says unequivocally - nothing, wait.

What to do... of course I wait... put a buy stop at 1.4680 and stop sell at 1.4600 and wait who will trigger it or do nothing. My indicator has been in a flat zone for 4 hours now.

SP These are not trading signals, not to be used in trading. It is only a PROPOSAL.

Bai stop triggered at 1.4680 at the moment 1.4726.... and it looks like it's time to close. Not all is hopeless in TA :-)

Cronex:
Cronex:
Sart:
Well, there you go, that's TA. So what's a poor peasant to do? VTE says unambiguously - nothing, wait.

What to do... of course wait... set a buy stop at 1.4680 and stop sell at 1.4600 and wait who will trigger or do nothing at all. On my indicator it's been like a flat zone for 4 hours now.

SP These are not trading signals, do not use in trading. It's only a PROPOSAL.

Bai stop triggered at 1.4680 currently at 1.4726.... and it looks like it's time to close. Not everything is so hopeless in TA :-)
But the question remains - why should we close? VTE is good even because if we lose, we lose by the rules.
It is much more annoying to lose when the price suddenly "out of the blue" goes against our positions.

Speaking about TA in your case, 1.4680 is a kijansen level on H4, which is a serious support/resistance level according to Ishimoku.

Of course, there is another explanation for the significance of this level in TA.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I, for instance, liquidated my position on NZDUSD because the VTE showed that the oldest wave (wave 5) reached its minimum objective-length of the first wave.
And, though two of the younger waves are still directed upward, and the trend in general is directed upward in the oldest wave, there is a possibility that correction of the oldest wave
will start, and then-khanah. On the other hand, when the first signs of the correction of the oldest five will be visible, you can make good profit from the NZDUSD decline.
Therefore, at the present moment I am watching NZDUSD very carefully, so I don't try to open.

As you can see, there is a logical area for an argument.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are interested, I can report: USDCAD - still wants to go up to the first target 1.0300, USDJPY - still wants to go down to the first target 104.00

Sart:
And if we talk specifically about TA in your case, 1.4680 is a kijansen level on H4, considered by Ishimoku as a serious support/resistance level.

Of course, there is another explanation for the significance of this level in TA.
The support line is not calculated using pure Ishimoku at 4 o'clock, but it is calculated using Taichi at 1 o'clock. The desire appeared because it looks like there is a channel formed for the hours (Taichi is flat) and Demarker 10 at 1 o'clock is beginning to break through the superimposed MA. I have some more signs for the not yet published indicators, I won't say it now, because it may turn out to be a silly conversation :-)

Sart wrote (a): Korey wrote (a): both about USDJPY

Gentlemen, don't you think that March 1 is the end of the fiscal year in Japan, after which the yen tends to be bought. My point is that whoever predicts the USDJPY and other JPY crosses to fall today is right above all on fundamental analysis.

capr:

Sart wrote (a): Korey wrote (a): both about USDJPY

Gentlemen, don't you think that March 1 is the end of the fiscal year in Japan, after which the yen tends to be bought. My point is that whoever predicts the USDJPY and other JPY crosses to fall today is right above all on fundamental analysis.

Mathematician, you need to sign me up as a guru right now. I turned out to be an expert in fundamental analysis !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anybody else is following my trading: I have closed positions on USDCAD, since yesterday I unsuccessfully closed 0.1 lot and did not want to take a big drawdown.
If you have a normal deposit not 500 quid, as I do, have nothing to fear - the instrument still wants up.

I set an up Limit order on it at 1.0080 of safe volume 0.05 lots.

On the Yen, I bit off 13 quid and put a limit down at 107.65