How much is needed.... - page 10

komposter:
Sart:
To keep the price from leaving overnight without us, let's open 0.05 lots in all three mentioned instruments in the directions indicated to us by the VTE:
Sergey, how is the lack of stops justified?
You can go in once, twice, ..., five times, but anyway you will have to close with a loss at some point (if the forecast is not successful).

Wouldn't it be better to determine this critical point in advance (and place stops on all positions)?
Andrey, let's postpone this complex discussion to the morning. In the meantime, note:
1. NZDUSD 02.35 Kiev time - we closed at 16 quid.
2. NZDUSD 02.35 Kyiv timeframe - we set an upside limit by the volume of 0.05 lots at the level of 0.7895, as this instrument is so stretched to the level of 0.7900.

Sart писал (а):
For the sake of purity, so to speak, I opened a real account at Alpari and put 500 quid into it. I will use this account to trade only on VTE, with VTE justification of all trades made.
If anybody will be interested: Account number - 211564 Investor password - liED5Ea
Any outcome of the experiment will be instructive.
That inspires respect regardless of the results. Maybe a separate thread?

to Sart

=========================

Sart wrote

If anyone is interested:
Account number - 211564
Investor password - liED5Ea
Try one of these :
212.65.93.14:443
or
217.74.44.38:443

===========================================

Downloaded copy of MT4 www.alpari.co.uk, pings fine, but account 211564 with password liED5Ea writes wrong
Afraid to miss the best part. Where is the glitch?

Korey:

to Sart

=========================

Sart wrote

If anyone is interested:
Account number - 211564
Investor password - liED5Ea
Try one of these :
212.65.93.14:443
or
217.74.44.38:443

===========================================

Downloaded copy of MT4 www.alpari.co.uk, pings fine, but account 211564 with password liED5Ea writes wrong
Afraid to miss the best part. Where is the glitch?

I don't know, the Composter has worked out. See Alpari - servers for Alpari Micro.

Sart:
It seems unbelievable to me that even experienced traders like Kim-4 would doubt the possibility of earning
10 quid a day without much risk with a depo of 1000 quid.

The size of the base bet on the account I mentioned would be 0.05 lots. I think it will be possible to earn 10 quid per day even in such conditions.

Any outcome of the experiment will be instructive.

To the madness of the brave we sing the praises!!! Not kudos, but HUGE kudos, Sergei! Indeed, regardless of the outcome.
Logged in successfully at IP 212.65.93.14:443

komposter:
Sart:
To keep the price from leaving overnight without us, let's open 0.05 lots in all three mentioned instruments in the directions indicated to us by the VTE:
Sergey, how is the lack of stops justified?
You can go in once, twice, ..., five times, but anyway you will have to close with a loss at some point (if the forecast is not successful).

Wouldn't it be better to determine this critical point in advance (and place stops on all positions)?
Andrei, of course, stops are kind of necessary. There is also no problem with determining critical points - the end of the second wave/beginning of the third.
But, first, I am always in front of the screen, and second, according to my observations, almost always at the beginning of the third wave, there is an expansion of the price channel,
i.e. a change in the end of the second wave and the beginning of the third wave. We have exactly this situation in all three instruments.
On the other hand, in all three pairs we have three nested developing pentads, all in the third wave stage.
The oldest wave has a timeframe at least larger than the daily timeframe. Such a trend changes direction long and painfully.

Based on all this, at this point in time, I am determined to trade in these directions until the end.

Honestly didn't understand the point of opening a usdjpy/ It was clearly visible buy/

4mat:
Honestly didn't understand the point of opening a usdjpy/ It was clearly visible buy/
I guess we are looking at different places with you. I am expecting a sharp and decisive drop of the yen to at least 104.00

Sart:
Based on the above, at this point in time, I am determined to trade in these directions until the end.
I.e. the stop loss would be a margin call... Also an option ;)

komposter:
Sart:
Based on all that said, at this point in time, I am determined to trade in those directions until the end.
I.e. StopLoss will be a margin call... Also an option ;)
Let's not rush things and escalate the situation, the game has just begun. Perhaps the fog will clear, and we'll see how to move further.