How much is needed.... - page 21

capr:

Sart wrote (a): Korey wrote (a): both about USDJPY

Gentlemen, don't you think that March 1 is the end of the fiscal year in Japan, after which the yen tends to be bought. My point is that whoever predicts the USDJPY and other JPY crosses to fall today is right above all on fundamental analysis.

Looked at the weekly chart....did not find any confirmation of your words....Every March has a different picture and even more so the situation before March.
And if you set aside the fundamentals and analyze by technical means....the USDJPY has been forming a reversal over the last few years...
from cheapening to appreciating.
In general, the only criterion for assessing the correctness of predictions is time...
We do not know how it will be, but we make money on our and others' forecasts.

Korey:

USDJPY
The main intrigue now is whether or not it will break through (upwards) the strong levels of 108.32-108.54 (because the attempt of February 13 and 14 failed).
A pullback from these levels, the minimum price is forecast at 107.90 (or maybe even 107.70)

...and how long will it be chomping at the bit...

The minimum level as of 23.42 Kiev time is 107.14

The VTE forecast for the Yen remains unchanged. The forecast for the other two instruments under discussion is given by me above.

I would be interested to hear your opinion.

Sart:
Korey:

USDJPY
The main intrigue now is whether or not it will break through (upwards) the strong levels of 108.32-108.54 (because the attempt of February 13 and 14 failed).
In a pullback from those levels the minimum price is forecast at 107.90 (or maybe even 107.70)

Minimum level at 23.42 Kiev time is 107.14

The VTE forecast for the Yen remains unchanged. The forecast for the other two instruments under discussion is given by me above.

I will stand aside.

Lord_Shadows:

Since you're here, I'm reporting - I've started to think carefully about what you've written. The algorithm is sensible and logical, and should really make a profit,
However, I'm inclined to listen to SK's reasoning, quoted somewhere on this forum: this algorithm is "bezidey". That is, it seems to be true, but the Expert Advisor
but the Expert Advisor fails in the end. However, it is none of my business. The final result will not be available before a week.

Sincerely - S.D.

Sart:
If anyone else is following my trade...
Someone certainly is :) Sart, great job! 14% in 4 days, super. The only small remark about the MM: agnostic would be too small (0.03 lots would be better instead of 0.05), but it should be counted for the matured deposit ;) For 500 ue you can do it that way.

Sart:
Lord_Shadows:

Since you are here, I'll report - I started to think carefully about what you've written. The algorithm is sound and logical, like, really should produce a profit,
However, I tend to listen to SK's reasoning, quoted somewhere on this forum: this algorithm is "bezidey". That is, it seems to be true, but the Expert Advisor
but the Expert Advisor fails in the end. However, it is none of my business. The final result will not be available before a week.

Sincerely - S.D.

Hello, closer...
I know myself that there is no absolute algorithm (maybe for now and maybe for me)...
I have to work on my indicators and their combinations and to have a complexly organized, but accurate system ...
After all, any indicator or advisor or VTE or Tactica Adversa, or play on the fundamentals, swaps, correlation, etc... it's just a tactic ... WITHOUT STRATEGY It's all upside down.
And in general it's possible to apply something else seemingly insanely utopian. We learn...as long as we think we exist, as a very clever man said.
Otherwise, to be a stomach on legs (oh how disgusting), it is better to start at once into eternity.
P.S. What kind of algorithm do you have in mind ? I guess with the option of not closing the profitable position before the reversal.

Lord_Shadows:
Sart:
Korey:

USDJPY
In a pullback from those levels the minimum price is forecast at 107.90 (or maybe even 107.70)

Minimum level at 23.42 Kiev time is 107.14

I will stand aside.
The forecast was on the page 19.
I quote:
...We see a channel - a manganese channel with completely parallel walls. (We are at the top wall).
...However, there is a question of the coming days - will the price test the lower wall of the "manganese" channel at 107.20?...
Further, as the situation develops, I added a two line post about the price ......107.90 (maybe even 107.70....

It's my habitual trader's mistake - I get it right, and then I get carried away with the words.

goldtrader:
Sart:
If anyone else is following my trade...
Someone is definitely watching :) Sart, Great job! 14% in 4 days, super. The only small remark about the MM: agnostic would be small (0.03 lots would be better instead of 0.05), but it should be counted for the matured deposit ;) For 500 ue you can do it that way.
I am watching!

Sart Sergei, work with your hands or an Expert Advisor?

I read the magician's trades no numbers are visible...

YuraZ:
goldtrader:
Sart:
If anyone else is following my trading...
Someone is definitely watching :) Sart, Great job! 14% in 4 days, super. The only small remark about the MM: I would recommend to decrease the working capacity (0.03 lots, instead of 0.05), but it should be calculated on the medium deposit.) For 500 ue you can do it that way.
I am watching!

Sart Sergei, work with your hands or an Expert Advisor?

read the magician's deal numbers don't show...

By hand...

Sart:
Your Yen forecast is quite justified, Sergey, not only by VTE, TA, but simply by common sense. Just look at the JPY-containing pairs. By AUD, CHF, NZD, EUR a correction is (at least) necessary, by GBP and CAD not so obvious, but there are not any special preconditions, therefore USD/JPY down movement is quite justified, in spite of the seeming completion. Therefore I support it.