WHY? is the EA in first place in the championship with five trades opening at a time? - page 6

But what's really interesting is this!

What are these filters?

What do they filter?

:)

Renat:
There are no mistakes - it's just a blatant overnight piper that lives on slightly noisy quotes of this cross with such a low spread of 2 pips. We have already set the filters a bit thinner - let's see what happens next.

Great! It will be interesting to see. I will compare quotes tomorrow with Alpari's one. If he is able to earn with Alpari's analogues it will be cool, but I fear I will be disappointed again and he will fail. I really want to see good Pipser on real quotes. I've never seen one. I don't think I ever will. :)

Gorillych писал (а):

It doesn't mean anything to you. As he trades here, so would he trade on Alpari's quotes. There's not even a moose in the pipeline there.
As for the expectation, you probably need to talk to vinvin, he obviously spits on your mathematical background from the big bell?)))
Did I answer you without understanding what he's talking about? Do you have anything to say about the numbers I quoted?
You are just being VERY rude!

You are a naive man. What will you do when your idol winwin2007 is gone? :) Blame your bad luck? :) Or are you going to keep your mouth shut?
I have something to object to, but I need to teach you something. Objection is teaching your opponent. I don't intend to educate you. That's why I don't object fully, but only just enough (I've shown you the difference in quotes - that's enough. If not for you - it is not my problem).

I know that I speak in a harsh tone without your constant reminders of that. The reason is that incompetent people who try to argue irritate me. I guess that's my flaw. :))

I don't think he'll sell out. He just won't open any trades. We'll see. ...

Renat:

I suggest you don't stop there - accuse me of something else.
Yes, come on!
Just answer, would using such (new) filter values have changed the quotes on which the EAs were tested before the Championship if those filter values had been applied before the Championship?

Aleksey24:

But what's really interesting is this!

What are these filters?

What do they filter?

:)

In general form, they reduce volatility. That is, if the pair fluctuates with an amplitude of 3 pips and allows you to take 1 pip profit, then with the filter the amplitude becomes 1-2 pips and does not allow you to take profit.

Bauleken:

I have something to object to, but for that I need to teach you something. Objection is teaching your opponent. I do not intend to teach you. Therefore I do not object to the full extent, but only to a sufficient extent (I have shown the difference in quotes - that is enough. If not for you - it is not my problem).

Then I have one last, standard question to you: "Why do not you participate in the Championships?

Gorillych:
Renat:

I suggest you don't stop there - accuse me of something else.
Yes, come on!
Just answer, would using such (new) filter values have changed the quotes on which the EAs were tested before the Championship if those filter values had been applied before the Championship?
Yes, it would. It only affects the pip traders.

Renat:

Yes, it would. It affects pipers exclusively.

Oh, well. That's experience too. That's how it works in real life!
Thank you!

Topor:
Mathemat:

There's a heated discussion about this on winwin2007' s profile. It's hardly possible in decent DCs, but this is the Championship. Last year organizers said that conditions would be as close to the real ones as possible (requotes, slippage, for example), but it seems to be a different case here.

I hope the sponsors of the Championship will give their opinion.

If you can't work with T/P 1 pips on real, then this expert's participation in the championship makes no sense.

Gentlemen, I totally agree with you! If the EA is allowed to live, then I do not understand the meaning of this championship... After all, the most profitable MTS is identified... I do not even think that such an EA will open a deal in real trading, with today's filters... I wish success to everyone!