WHY? is the EA in first place in the championship with five trades opening at a time? - page 3

Mathemat:
Figar0, there were calculations somewhere that the 95% profitability of such a pipser is necessary in order to simply be in zeros. I.e. expectation of length of a profitable series is at least 20 trades. But already now the series of 141 profitable deals is quite alarming. So, the probability of a loss is clearly below 5%, i.e. the Expert Advisor seems to have a positive expected payoff - under such conditions.

Eric Nyman's book "Master Trading. There is a chapter on "Trading in 1 Pip" in Eric Nyman's book "The X-Files".

Naiman provides calculations showing that we have a 99.6% probability of making 1 pip profit with a 5-point spread for EUR/USD.

But it is considered a case of one trade per day.

Aleksey24:

And I think that on any real, he would have been given at least a few months' work.

Show me a broker who has the same quotes on EURGBP with a 2 pips spread, I'll put my pip there.

I hope that after such a tough and uncompromising selection of championship participants

the organiser and the sponsors will be equally firm on this matter and give appropriate explanations.

Bauleken:

Show me a broker who has the same quotes on EURGBP with a 2-point spread. I'll put my piper there.

On Alpari, this pair is 2 pips

Gorillych писал (а):

Here's a GRAAL in action!

A GRAAL is when trades are made at real prices, not ones that real brokers (like Alpari) do not have. Here's the question. If his trades could be done on Alpari's quotes, I would be silent and admiring.

Gorillych:
Bauleken:

Show me a broker who has the same quotes on EURGBP with a 2-point spread. I'll put my piper there.

On Alpari this pair is 2 pips

My question is a little different:

Show me a broker who has the same quotes for EURGBP with a 2 pips spread.

For some reason you answered only for the spread. I am interested in exactly the same quotes (just in case: not the name, but the price flow).

Bauleken:
Gorillych wrote:

Here's a GRAAL in action!

A GRAAL is when trades are done at real prices, not ones that real brokers (the same Alpari) don't have. That's the question, if his trades could be done on Alpari quotes, I would be silent and admiring.

I don't see the problem. I've written here that when the spread increases, he can still set the TP from the changed spread + 1 point. Or he may not make a trade at all. This is how he set it up. Maybe when the spread changes he will wait for it to return.

Bauleken:
Gorillych:
Bauleken:

On Alpari's real, this pair is 2 pips

I asked a slightly different question:

Show me a broker who has the same quotes for EURGBP with a 2 pips spread.

For some reason you answered only for the spread. I am interested in the same quotes (just in case: not the name, but the price flow).
Are you suggesting to check all his trades against the Alpari quotes? I can, of course, but one or two. I don't see the point.

For some reason you answered only for the spread. I am interested in the same quotes (just in case: it's not about the name, but about the price flow).

About the real. I often noticed that if the spread of an instrument is 2 points, then the quotes are jumping up and down by 1-2 points on a quiet market.

It means that a position can be closed "out of the blue" at the best case with "0" but not with "+".

Topor:

I hope that after such a tough and uncompromising selection of championship participants

I hope the organizer and sponsors will be as firm in this matter and give relevant explanations.

What is there to explain? Everything is within the rules!

I think the Championship Organizers are lucky to have such a Champion who increases his or her deposit so quickly and easily. Just imagine how many beginners, and not only newbies, rush to study MQL to develop the same system or go straight to the brokers with their money and TP=1 pip:) Everything is IMPO