WHY? is the EA in first place in the championship with five trades opening at a time? - page 12

That's the thing, this stopgap - first 6 and then 4 - seems to be personal to him and he doesn't realise it, referring to Alpari. And it's the same 2 points in the Rules...

This is a chart of the difference between MetaQuotes and Alpari-Demo quotes. Today, since about 10:00 Moscow time (a bit earlier), this difference has dropped sharply. Which is good. Now begins the most interesting part. By the way, winwin2007's expert is not stunning at all. My system made (would have) 329% in the same period (backtest is looking). <br / translate="no">.
What is the purpose of this chart? I just want to compare different brokerage companies.

Mathemat:

That's the thing, this stopgap - first 6 and then 4 - seems to be personal to him and he doesn't realise it, referring to Alpari. And it's the same 2 points in the Rules...

There are no personal stoplifts - this is a market-adaptive stoplift for all instruments for all accounts.

Renat:
The rules are fine - it's just that the stop level is adaptive and adjusts to market conditions.
That's how it is with pipers - a couple of pips and the strategy goes in the trash.

No one thinks that this Expert Advisor is trading. He is just a cheater.

The problem is that in reality, if the rules change, the trader has the opportunity to change the strategy. But in the Championship, they cannot do this. Hence the questions.

VassaV писал (а):
What was the timetable for?

Self-written software.

Renat, then why does winwin2007 write in his profile today at 10:47:

3. they changed stoplevel to 6(then 4): and this is inexcusable, because their was no need at all, no situation can explain this, and so many people speak about a lot of things no one explained this because they can not -- and please dont come with real situation or so like alpari, alpari has all the time 2 points as stoplevel
4. they changed stoplevel from 6 to 4 after i told in a comment some minutes before more then 3 is bad for my EA because of i am using the TP for closing positions

Or is there something he is not telling us? I see, during the news it might have been 6, then 4. But at night it was 2?

Mangalor:
Renat:
The rules are fine - it's just that the stop level is adaptive and adjusts to market conditions.
That's how it is with Pips traders - a couple of pips and the strategy goes in the trash.

No one thinks that the Expert Advisor is trading. Just a cheater.

The problem is that in real trading, if the rules change, the trader has an opportunity to change the strategy. But in the Championship, they cannot. Hence the questions.
It was laid down in the rules. Everyone knew about it.

Mathemat 04.10.2007 10:51

That's the thing, this stopwatch - first 6 and then 4 - seems to be personal to him, and he doesn't understand it, referring to Alpari. And it's the same 2 points in the Rules...

I think winwin2007 knows exactly what he is doing. I think he used to say that his strategy can work on real accounts. When he was told to put it on Alpari, he replied something like "funny man" to that person and refused to do it, pointing out that the quotes there are different. Now he admits that the necessary condition is the volatility of quotes, although he did not mention it before and said that it will work in real account. IMHO he is a conscious cheater, pretending not to understand. Maybe he thought he was the only one and the public does not know such method as "Pipsing". He is of course almost right, but the problem is that the organiser is not the public. :)

I'm 99.9999% sure he'll lose with a 2 point stopgap. That's why it's even better for him that his expert isn't trading. Maybe he will come out on top with his 94% profit.

Mangalor:
Renat:
That's how it is with pipers - a couple of pips and the strategy goes in the trash.

No one thinks that the Expert Advisor is trading. He is just a cheater.

The problem is that in real trading, if the rules change, the trader has an opportunity to change the strategy. But in the Championship, they cannot do this. Hence the questions.
You should have started to think about these questions before the Championship, when the idea of the pipswitching was born. It is not a trade.

Mathemat:

Renat, then why does winwin2007 write in his profile today at 10:47:

3. they changed stoplevel to 6(then 4): and this is inexcusable, because their was no need at all, no situation can explain this, and so many people speak about a lot of things no one explained this because they can not -- and please dont come with real situation or so like alpari, alpari has all the time 2 points as stoplevel
4. they changed stoplevel from 6 to 4 after i told in a comment some minutes before more then 3 is bad for my EA because of i am using the TP for closing positions

Or is there something he is not telling us? I see, during the news it might have been 6, then 4. But at night it was 2?

He simply has no choice but to try to save face. Blatant pipsing on the quoting machine has failed.

The adaptive stopgap changes levels depending on market volatility. More at night and less during the day. Right now 2 pips on EURGBP. Basic trading conditions are fabulous - spreads from 2 pips, stoplevels from 2 pips and full automatic quoting.

Judging by the lack of trades at the pipsaur this night - the quotes filtered out to the delight of the public.