WHY? is the EA in first place in the championship with five trades opening at a time? - page 11

Gorillych:
YuraZ:

an advisor from Germany ...

Something needs to be done about Canada as well... :)

canada will sell itself :)

there expert will sell all the way to the end

khorosh:
Renat:
There are no mistakes - it's just a blatant overnight piper that lives on slightly noisy quotes of this cross with such a low spread of 2 pips. We have already set the filters a bit thinner - let's see what happens next.

Catch the kraut grenade! :)
All jokes are for you, but Mathemat will have to explain in English that we are not racists, but just jokes. Be careful, please. It's an international championship!

rsi:
khorosh:
Renat:
There are no mistakes - it's just a blatant overnight piper that lives on slightly noisy quotes of this cross with such a low spread of 2 pips. We have already set the filters a bit thinner - let's see what happens next.

......... :)
You joke, but Mathemat will have to explain in English that we are not racists, but just jokes. Please be careful, it's an international championship!

It's better not to make jokes like that. Well done Mathemat, he explained everything correctly andhe even apologized for misunderstanding the saying.

Mathemat gets the kudos, and we're black with envy - that's a fact! I'm frustrated that he couldn't cope with the change in conditions.

karakuts:
Mathemat gets the kudos, and we're black with envy - that's a fact! I'm just upset that he couldn't cope with the change in conditions.

How could he do that? The filter's been narrowed, that's all. Didn't they just raise the stopwatch? I don't think it could have been raised.

RESPECT to the organisers.

If a Canadian or any other expert wins, I will be happy for him, honestly. I will also be glad for the organization of the championship.

But if such a "vinwin" wins, it would be a shame to be allowed to do it.

Once again, RESPECT to the organizers and a small request - more WORKING situations in the championship that bring it closer to the real bidding.

Thank you

It's a pity we can't joke about it. :)

sashken:
karakuts:
Mathemat's respect, and the fact that we're black with envy is a fact! I'm frustrated that he didn't handle the change in conditions.

How could he do it? The filter's been narrowed, that's all. Didn't they just raise the stopwatch? I think you could have done without it.

WinWin himself said it was the stoplevel that did him in. That's a big flaw in his wonderboy-last, of course.

Rosh:
It's a pity we can't joke about it. :)

You can, you can. Tol`ko nada ento delaat` akooradno:)

sashken:
karakuts:
Mathemat's respect, and the fact that we're black with envy is a fact! I'm frustrated that he didn't handle the change in conditions.

How could he do it? The filter's been narrowed, that's all. Didn't they just raise the stopwatch? I don't think it could have been raised.

Yeah, you could've kept it low. My pipsetter started to drain on MetaQuotes quotes. If winwin2007 would have had profits even in these conditions, it would no longer be just a dumb pipsing, but something more clever.
Apparently, the organizers decided to hedge themselves.