WHY? is the EA in first place in the championship with five trades opening at a time? - page 10

PSmith:
He's not starting at the same time. ----- Well there may be a simple entry criterion, namely when the small moving average goes horizontal or something like that, when there is complete calm.

It seems to me he is relying on a reduction in tick volume (in an hour, in 15 minutes, etc.).

At that time it's hard to get slippage. The Expert Advisor obviously does not take it into account, judging by errors of [Off quotes].

But what was done by methaquotes is a clear violation of rules from their side, because the stop levels are prescribed in the rules!

It was enough to artificially increase the number of ticks by 2-3 times and it would never start.

I don't think any rules were broken by the organisers!

they don't have the filter adjusted and the stop level is obviously low!

It was written on the Championship label that the conditions are almost real!

what would a brokerage house do in real conditions? on the first day after it got the pipsaurus - WILS ON THE BOOK!

right! they would have raised the stop and fixed the filter!

it's ok ! we are in real conditions ! the price of the prize is 40k $ that's why the game is like this ...

YuraZ:

an advisor from Germany ...

Something needs to be done about Canada as well... :)

The rules are fine - it's just that the stop level is adaptive and adjusts to market conditions.
That's how it is with pipers - a couple of pips and the strategy goes in the trash.

No one thinks that this Expert Advisor is trading. He is just a cheater.

albe:
Figar0:

1. The brokerage company cannot cover such positions and has to pay for the trader's winnings from his own pocket, and the spread is also paid from his own pocket.

Then why does he drive the price if he cannot cover the offered positions?

2) And does the STOPLEVEL allow to manually close the market within its limit area? - No answer so far.

1. Pips trade may last for several seconds, try to overlap anything...

2. Yes, it does. But TP triggering is one thing and manual closing is another...

Gorillych:
YuraZ:

the councillor from Germany ...

Something needs to be done about Canada as well... :)

Well CANADA is self-sufficient and does not need gas :)))

What to do with it ... there's not a pip in it! everything is fair within the rules

PSmith:
YuraZ:

changing conditions - RULING on the move... it's kinda like that :-) well let's just say gently remove the goalkeeper from the pitch for the opposing team

If there is a rule it is good when it is known in advance... and does not change

if the rules change, and when it is convenient, then alas... it's the one who changes the rules...

When the rules don't suit the "gentlemen", the real "gentlemen" change the rules

that's all right!

Imagine you are the DIRECTOR of a DILLING CENTRE! you would do the same

if one of the gentlemen behaves like a non Gentleman - lets the piper in! -

you would do the same if one of the gentlemen acted like a non-Gentleman - let the pipsqueak in - while understanding the whole problem - that YOU as the owner of the DC are contractually obliged to pay him.

You do not even have time to make an interbank transfer, what will you do?

you will not make a transfer that fast because transfers do not go that fast!

who would pay him?

if the problem was solved easily- let us say electronically the amount would immediately go to the forex market at your request

and the payment for the invention would not fall on the shoulders of brokerage companies

brokerage companies would only profit from the commission on trades - on the spread!

if only then the spread = 2 no one would have received

and if we had a pip with 20p spread who would write :-) ?

I looked at EURGBP with volumes on M5. It is immediately visible where the trading starts - at Volume < 3 Lot=5, but there are other variants, I don't understand it completely.

PSmith:

I looked at EURGBP with volumes on M5. It is immediately visible where the trading starts - at Volume < 3 Lot=5, but there are other options, I don't understand it completely.

I think

You should not try to create a program with data, which is perceived as noise.

Also, the rules may change - and the stop loss went up 2-4 pips and the broker died.

now you can see the beginning of the trades, then you won't see it anymore

if the data of the program is different then it will work accordingly

i do not see either the start or the end of trading in the picture please advise what gives this definition ?

Figar0:
albe:
Figar0:

1. The brokerage company cannot cover such positions and has to pay for the trader's winnings from his own pocket, and the spread is also paid from his own pocket.

2) And does the STOPLEVEL allow to manually close the market within its limits? - No answer so far.

2. Yes, it does. But TP triggering is one thing, manually closing is another...

DON'T. So the DC fulfils his terms as long as it is profitable, as soon as he loses his guard for a moment (a few seconds) and takes a step to the side, immediately gets hit over the head with a bag full of pips with big lots and shouts "I don't play that way". Then let him not walk, let him stand still. Where is this iron rule, this clear boundary that divides the moment of an honest transaction between the broker and the trader? Ah yes, this is our STOPLEVEL!!! But as I understand it, it's floating and the range of the swim is at the discretion of the DC. GIRLS, and this is called "not changing the rules on the fly"??? With such a fuzzy boundary the trader is knowingly in a losing situation.

But if STOPLEVEL does not allow to set close TP, which is logical and understandable, and if we can close positions manually from the market, then we may close them manually using an Expert Advisor, because the server cannot determine whether we do it manually or using an Expert Advisor. How does one catch out Pipsaries here? Do they look at the history? And then they "fork to the side" and take the cabbage?

albe:
Figar0:
albe:
Figar0:

2) And does the STOPLEVEL allow to manually close the market within its limit area? - No answer so far.

2. Yes, it does. But TP triggering is one thing, manually closing is another...

DON'T. So the DC fulfils his terms as long as it is profitable, as soon as he loses his guard for a moment (a few seconds) and steps aside, he gets hit over the head with a bag full of pips with big lots and shouts "I don't play that way". Then let him not walk, let him stand still. Where is this iron rule, this clear boundary that divides the moment of an honest transaction between the broker and the trader? Ah yes, this is our STOPLEVEL!!! But as I understand it, it's floating and the range of the swim is at the discretion of the DC. GIRLS, and this is called "not changing the rules on the fly"??? With such a fuzzy boundary the trader is knowingly in a losing situation.

But if STOPLEVEL does not allow to set close TP, which is logical and understandable, and if we can close positions manually from the market, then we may close them manually too, because the server cannot determine this manually or by an Expert Advisor. How does one catch out Pipsaries here? Do they look at the history? And then "forks to the side" and take the chopped cabbage?

If vyoti is not calculated with 1p 2p but at least 20p -> 100p or higher, who cares what the stop loss is?

I don't even know what kind of stoploss I have