WHY? is the EA in first place in the championship with five trades opening at a time? - page 8

Renat писал (а):

I can't stop laughing :o) "But he who laughs last laughs well" (c) ...

Renat:
Aleku:
And I wonder, what will Mr. Wedihin do if tomorrow hundreds of
will place pipsaries similar to vinivine on his real account? Will he display a healthy voluntarism,
or sacrifice his own profits for the reputation of his brokerage company? And will he want to sponsor this championship next time
?
What makes you think there are not many of them? There are enough of them. Of course not everybody wants to risk their real money, but there are always those who want to. Brokers have long been used to it.

As for the filtering of quotes - I think the filters won't be much of a hindrance for the vinivine. Looks like the pipsaurus is well made.
For example, if you do not know what kind of brokerage you are dealing with and you do not know how to do it, you cannot ask your broker to pay you back. Since we have an automaton handling the deals, we made it a bit more complicated today - let's see what happens next.

It is a beautiful pipsetter though!

a pity of course - they'll probably put him down... filters and spreads with requotes or something else (in the real world they would do that)

and errors with stops... a few mistakes probably won't decide our fate!

it seems that that's the fate of pipsqueaks - Pipsqueaks - bigger fish will be found ...

You can feel the excitement, I would say fear! 3 days of work ... 3 months ahead ...

In general, the competition must be fair of course

What if it survives? What if the guy comes first to the finish line

he'll get to the size of the deposit when entering 15 lots won't make a difference! And even if he gets a stop

A cursory analysis showed that he's catching a flat! He's not just catching a flat! He stops at different times and starts at different times!

That's interesting in itself! If he catches at least 10 pips instead of 1 pip!

i wish him luck!

Question

let's say 10p is allowed.

i place a 10-11 points TP, i tell the broker i want to take my 10п

when I reach a profit within the STOPLEVEL distance I withdraw the TP to Breakeven and move it to 20-100p

but they are taken down to Breakeven +1

not my fault the market decided to go the wrong way

Pips are really good ... time will tell of course

sashken:
"... well he who laughs last laughs" (c) ...

The proverb is now outdated.

Something has changed in people's attitudes since it appeared. Some people have become a little smarter, a little cleaner and maybe a little fairer. Some people have realised that the basis of the proverb is a positive acceptance of the phenomenon itself - to laugh. The proverb suggests that there are necessarily opposing sides, each wanting to laugh at all costs at the opposing side. It is assumed that the one who laughs takes pleasure in being right, and the thought that the other is wrong warms, delights and amuses the soul. Those times are going away.

In my opinion, a positive future is just the opposite - to be upset when the other person is wrong, not to laugh. I am absolutely certain that the future will be based on creativity and cooperation, not confrontation. Today's justice (towards the future) is about stopping attempts to get some values for free.

Pipsqueak technology will not live on.

Right now there are perplexing questions about this in our pipsqueak's profile. The author is clearly perplexed. The stopwatch has been tripled.

SK. писал (а):
sashken:
"... he who laughs last laughs well" ...

The proverb is now outdated.

Something has changed in people's attitudes since it appeared. Some people have become a little smarter, a little cleaner and maybe a little fairer. Some people have realised that the basis of the proverb is a positive acceptance of the phenomenon itself - to laugh. The proverb suggests that there are necessarily opposing sides, each wanting to laugh at all costs at the opposing side. It is assumed that the one who laughs takes pleasure in being right, and the thought that the other is wrong warms, delights and amuses the soul. Those times are going away.

In my opinion, a positive future is just the opposite - namely, to be upset when the other person is wrong, not to laugh. I am absolutely certain that the future will be based on creativity and cooperation rather than confrontation. Today's justice (towards the future) is about stopping attempts to get some values for free.

Pips technology will not live.

Pipsing!

it most likely will not.

if it is a legal 10 pips then why not (I often hear 10 pips is a minimum) - maybe if someone manages to get within 10 pips with a large lot

without errors - he will also be stopped... maybe i am wrong! and he will be allowed to continue i do not know ...

... i.e. this is also scalping someone or 20p-30p is also scalping!

i assume there is no clear concept of Pipsing because there are no clear rules, everyone has his own definition!

You may use one forex broker that allows you to gain 10 pips, but the Trader allows you to gain 1 pip from the price.

there is a wonderful tool STOPLEVEL, which the broker sets 10 pips and no pips...

if the broker sets this parameter = 1p - 10p it is up to him - the broker of course

- by the way, there are brokers who allow you to place stops inside the spread!

i.e. they do not have the STOPLRVEL level at all! except for the possibility to put a TP on the price itself! but +1p please!

i don't know why they allow it ... i can only guess ... to the best of my ability and within the limits of my speculation ...

i am more interested in the technology of searching for a flat!

Mathemat:
Right now there are perplexing questions about this in our pipsqueak's profile. The author is clearly perplexed. STOPLEVEL is tripled.

There is a wonderful tool STOPLEVEL set by the broker of 10 pips and there is no pipsing.

YuraZ:

in this EA I am more interested in the technology of searching for a flat! perhaps the author has got the hang of it

It's simple, goes out to the market at night when there is no news.... Good luck!

there is a wonderful tool called STOPLEVEL
Well yes, that's exactly what I meant, Yuraz...

StasPV:
YuraZ:

I'm more interested in the technology of searching for a flat!

It's simple, goes out at night when there's no news.... Good luck!

it is clear that at night !

and every day at a different time? look at the history, he doesn't start at the same time.

YuraZ:
StasPV:

it's clear that at night !

and every day at a different time ? look at the history of stupidly at the same time does not start

My friend, of course at different times, as there is a signal, so it opens. I.e., when the market starts making noise at 4-5 pips, he starts to cut the cabbage.