Wishes for MQL5 - page 55

Automatically optimise by condition or/and call from eqpert.

Add the graphical object property ObjectSelected(name).

Correctly make the receipt of commission from the order.

The tester should become more flexible... allowing multi-currency experts to test as well

Just to remind you once again...

Unitor.

Add file sorting aA-YA (and respectively aA-zZ)

If there is a difficulty and / or deep sense in the present one,

then introduce a "user files" tab with the specified sorting principle...

Terminal.

Also pay attention to sorting in national alphabets.

For example, in Russian first you sort by small letters a-y, then by A-Y.

Simply put, case insensitive sorting is needed everywhere...

And introduce it as such in uniter, because it's completely absent. :)))

Since it's not only MQL5, I'll also write ("not logical", but very "desirable"):

- Terminal.

- Window->All windows...->Select window

It is clear that a list of window names appears, but since the window name is formed from Symbol + Period + EA name, why not put these fields in separate columns with the ability to sort by them.

Otherwise, we may get confused in our own "Expert Advisor Championship" .... You can get confused, until you dig out a certain EA, not to mention Magic :)

SZS. And the "close" button ... maybe at least a confirmation? :(

stringo wrote (a) >>... The Expert Advisor should not be bound to any values and should be able to get these values automatically. ...

Vyacheslav!

Unfortunately, it's not always possible to read all possible conditions

of different brokers...

If you want to create effective applications - I want to see ALL POSSIBLE VALUES

get programmatically ... MarketInfo

I want to see in MQL5

1 - number of instruments - at broker - and array of instruments

2 - number of orders which the broker allows to open

3 ...

N ...

as well as other possible parameters which may change conditions

but to which there is no access

YuraZ писал (а) >>

Vyacheslav!

Unfortunately it is not always possible to read all the possible conditions

of different brokers...

To create effective applications - it would be desirable to get ALL POSSIBLE VALUES

I want ALL POSSIBLE VALUES... MarketInfo

In MQL5 it would be desirable to see

1 - number of instruments - at broker - and array of instruments

2 - number of orders which the broker allows to open

3 ...

N ...

as well as other possible parameters which can change the conditions

but do not have access to

I warmly support and approve.

Even a beginner like me is stuck in points 1 and 2. 1. and 2, and the old-timers could probably go on.

About improvement of WindowsHandle() function.

Through a field experiment, I found out that the system descriptor changes on exit and entry from the terminal.

If there was a descriptor or individual name for the chart window that does not change until the chart is deleted,

this, given that EAs are linked to the window, would give a 100% reliable and easy way to identify open positions.

Even if two identical EAs work with the same instrument and on the same timeframe.

I have a suggestion for the developers, not concerning MQL5, but the terminal in general and the dealer part in particular. For example, I would like to change the margin call triggering level. Now I feel that the dealer can only change the leverage on his account, and that's not enough for me. Of course, it would be ideal to set it myself using MQL5 language commands, but I think the developers will not do that. The least you can do is to allow the dealer to change this parameter through MT Manager.

drknn писал(а) >>

I fully support the highlighting of parentheses - it would make it easier for many programmers, considerably easier.

To avoid overloading the CPU, you could put a button like "highlight parenthesis" on the toolbar. Select the desired bracket, press the button, and the associated bracket will be highlighted too.

Then the wishes to the editor

Make search buttons as follows

All for search - highlighting of all found

All for replacement - delete all found

The List checkbox is the most valuable.

Checking this box will open a window (AlwaysOnTop) with a list of lines, in which a pattern was found

When clicked in the list, it will take you to this line in the editor.

Add to editor popup menu

For word under cursor

1. Search for the word under the cursor in the popup menu.
This word is also copied to the search box and then searched for/replaced as necessary.

2. Insert a ready construct into the text of the code for the variable under the cursor, like

print "IndicatorBuffers(5)=";IndicatorBuffers(5)

3. Inserting into the text of the ready construct for the variable under the cursor of the form

comment ("45:IndicatorBuffers("+5+")="+(IndicatorBuffers(5))

4. goto declaration, goto Sub\Function - jump to the corresponding line

Something like

To make the tabs named and in the form of a list

At least one would see where to jump to.

But for this as I understand it is necessary to finalize synedit or whatever is used, or to write my own component for the editor.

Also... In the menu to make button - Format text - will format brackets with indentation etc..

demjanich писал(а) >>

We do not have enough comments for bars in Expert Advisors. It means, if an Expert Advisor opens or closes an order, you can see it on the chart during EA's operation and testing. However, if we want to just put a mark for a bar like "Order was not opened due to the reason" or "Order was not closed due to the reason", we cannot find such features (or maybe I have not found them?). I would like to have a function like

CommentBar(int i, string comment)

where i is the number of the bar and comment is the developer's comment, respectively.

Actually we need a SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_TEXT) indicator - for each bar we can put a text label.

Question - vertical position for output.

Something like SetIndexPosType(2,PosAsc+10 px) ;)