Wishes for MQL5 - page 51

Are there any plans to use "tic-tac-toe" charts in Metatrader? Now I have to use Omega with all the inconveniences it implies. It would be nice to see this kind of chart in MT.

kombat писал (а) >>

The solution is quite simple...

By renaming StatementDetailed.htm to statement.htm

Thank you! I would have struggled otherwise...

Pharaon писал (а) >>
Do you plan any "tic-tac-toe" in Metatrader? Now I have to use Omega with all the inconveniences it causes. It would be nice to see this kind of chart in MetaTrader.

Could you show me a screenshot? How would you like to see tic-tac-toe?

at least struct, enum, typedef

In MT4, since some time, the price for trade orders may not be normalised - normalisation is done automatically by the terminal.

This in itself is good and correct. Trouble comes if you test such a program - in the tester automatic normalization is not performed. Virtual server crashes occur with all they cause.

Uniformity is an undesirable wish. It would be good to use one common block in MT5 for calculations in the tester and in the terminal.

Greetings!
I encountered a problem while writing an EA: an error appears
ERR_ZERO_DIVIDE 4013 Division by 0
The code is as follows:
//30мин------------------Волчок ----------------------------------------------2
  if(High[1]-Open[1]!=0 && Open[1]-Close[1]!=0 && Close[1]-Low[1]!=0 && 
  Open[1]>Close[1] && (High[1]-Open[1])/(Close[1]-Low[1])>=0.85 && (Open[1]-Close[1])/(High[1]-Open[1])>=0.85 
   && (Open[1]-Close[1])/(Close[1]-Low[1])>=0.85 )
  {
  persent_sell=persent_sell+2;
  Print("Волчок 30мин sell+2");
  }
I.e., I checked for the absence of division by zero in the condition, but alas, the error occurs, although I understand this is just a condition, i.e., no action is taken, && is everywhere, and therefore in case of non-compliance at least of the first condition, further work of this part of the code is not performed.
You have to do that:
//30мин------------------Волчок ----------------------------------------------2
  if(High[1]-Open[1]!=0 && Open[1]-Close[1]!=0 && Close[1]-Low[1]!=0)
  if(Open[1]>Close[1] && (High[1]-Open[1])/(Close[1]-Low[1])>=0.85 
   && (Open[1]-Close[1])/(High[1]-Open[1])>=0.85 
   && (Open[1]-Close[1])/(Close[1]-Low[1])>=0.85)
  {
  persent_sell=persent_sell+2;
  Print("Волчок 30мин sell+2");
  }
With this additional condition, the error is already absent. But for example, in this form with one condition (no division by zero)
//30мин------------------Проникающие линии -----------------------------------3
  if(High[2]-Low[2]!=0 && Open[1]>Close[1] && Open[2]<Close[2] && Close[1]<Open[2]
   && Open[1]>=(Low[2]+(High[2]-Low[2])/3) && High[1]<=(High[2]-(High[2]-Low[2])/3))
  {
  persent_sell=persent_sell+3;
  Print("Проникающие линии 30мин sell+3");
  }
the error doesn't occur - i.e. check proceeds normally.
I don't understand what the problem is because I understand that the first case is correct and error-free.

THE ABILITY TO RECORD AND CORRECT COMMENTS WHEN AND AFTER AN ORDER IS OPENED IS SORELY LACKING!!!

z_e_e_d писал (а) >>
Greetings!
ERR_ZERO_DIVIDE 4013 Division by 0.

Creepy, don't even want to deal with the priorities of operations in such an entry...

To start with, I advise you to put general subexpressions in front of the if...

z_e_e_d писал (а) >>
Greetings!
ERR_ZERO_DIVIDE 4013 Division by 0

You have 3 divisions in if-e. If (Close[1]-Low[1])==0 OR (High[1]-Open[1])==0 OR (Close[1]-Low[1])==0 - agree - it's quite possible, then it will be divided by 0.

SK. писал (а) >>

Could you show me a screenshot? How would you like to see tic-tac-toe?

Screenshot of "tic-tac-toe" graphic from Omega