Wishes for MQL5 - page 50

It's great to see and hear about the ongoing work on MQL5 (and probably MT5).

1) It seems to me that a lot of attention should be paid to increasing the functionality of interaction with the user.
What we have in the current implementation - the user has an "Input parameters" tab to change the properties of an Expert Advisor or indicator. It means that the user has to open the properties window, go to the tab, change the parameter. It would be much better to have a docker with PropertyGrid where the properties of the selected object can be changed.

2) I think (I think I will be supported by community) it's necessary to add to MQL functionality something like creation of forms (or non-modal dialogs, or widgets like in Opera). In short, the possibility to create something of your own. For good market research, the current interface is limited. Absolutely nothing is visible, there is no Visualisation of the process.

Of course, I'm not going to argue that all this can be done using other languages, but then the question arises, why improve and complicate the MQL language, if not to allow the programmer to create a good user interface himself. The opportunity to create forms, at least using controls or standard controls that are offered, for example, in MS Office.

Once again, such forms will probably be needed not only for market research. And you don't really want to have to switch between applications and exchange data files all the time. There you look at one thing, there you look at another.

I don't know if this has been discussed on the forum, so apologies if the request is off topic (or if it's already under development :)

All you need is to properly implement basic OOP principles (inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation).

And preferably an overloading of operations. That's all!

The rest we will write with our own hands!

The real start of timing in MQL4 does not correspond to the one stated in the description. Suppose it is set in the indicator

extern datetime StartDate = D'1970.01.01 00:00';

Launch it and see

This shift of the start time is not very harmful, but I want to know if there is some sense behind it.

I would like it to be possible for the scaling function to not move out of the window when there is a trend, but to automatically return to the centre if the price is too far up or down.

All API functions should be in libs and programmers should write in C++ in an environment such as VC++ using metaquotes SDK

granit77 писал (а) >>

It would be ideal for traders to have a ready-made trading library in the package,

so traders would not have to think about requotes and error handling. I believe no one will do it better than the developers.

And Professionals will write their own variants if they want.

Supported by

Toxa писал (а) >>

Supported by

Yes, that's what I was referring to when I wrote that the framework needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing I miss about the current language is the file system and file sharing over the network... like ftp... because I sometimes have EAs interacting... working in different places... to exchange data I have to write exhashes...

1.We need to be able to export the stats to ftp with pictures (currently exported without pictures).

2.Ability to create a screenshot of the specified graph, with the ability to specify the graph design template.

fortrader.ru писал (а) >>

1.We need to be able to export stats to ftp with pictures (currently exported without a picture).

The solution is quite simple...

By renaming StatementDetailed.htm to statement.htm