Wishes for MQL5 - page 95

Hello! I'd like to make this suggestion for the MQL5 code editor... Although they may have already done it... ... To make the possibility to view not the whole code at once, but a separate function by selecting it from a drop-down list... Like it was done in VS 2005, 2008 and 98. SPS.

Roffild >> :

Give the indicator back the ability to work with graphical objects, otherwise a huge number of opportunities for analysis are lost.

Experts should trade and indicators should draw.

What are we talking about?

Well, here and there people have mentioned for several times that instead of improvements in the version 5 we should get ready for the worst.

Is "someone" shooting themselves in the foot? Is it better to leave it as it is and not change anything?

(It's better to focus efforts on improving usability and fixing bugs, people will appreciate it much more)

AdwareRu писал(а) >>
Like it was done in VS 2005, 2008,
>> I think it was 98 too. >> SPS.

It was already in MS Visual C++ 6.0 and VB6.

Hello.

I don't know if I've mentioned in this thread the idea of uploading optimization results (and testing itself) to some convenient data representation format ( XML, for example).

Because analyzing HTML is somehow inconvenient.

If I had a structure for representation of optimization (and test results) - nice deal, and for such a powerful system it's a very professional approach in my opinion.

Thanks...

I would also like to see more parameters in the optimization result file.

Besides usual ones (Profit, Total trades, Profitability, P/E and Drawdown) at least "% of profitable trades" is a very important indicator.

Thank you...

Please add functions (iXXX) for all Indicators present in MT - e.g. for Linear Regression.

What was the motive to move graphical objects from the indicator to the experts? Maybe it's because they are unpopular, like "graphical analysis".

hard to program" (quote from a Forex pop-up book).

I have one chart in an indica and it is located in two indices simultaneously (one works on the other through iCustomindicator, so it turned out, because

I have to use libraries scattered all over the computer not in thrill).

It would be great if the optimizer had a drop-down list of all the variables used in the Expert Advisor. By selecting one of them, you could specify that variable as an optimized parameter. Thus, even without having to essentially rework the optimizer itself, we can add functionality that EA developers never even dreamed of.

joo писал(а) >>
It would be great if the optimizer had a dropdown list of all variables that are used in Expert Advisor. By selecting one of them we could specify that variable as an optimized parameter. Thus, even without having to essentially rework the optimizer itself, we can add functionality that EA developers never even dreamed of.

+1 Thought of something similar, but didn't know how to express it.

joo писал(а) >>
It would be simply amazing if the optimizer had a drop-down list of all variables used in the EA. By selecting one of them you could specify this variable as an optimized parameter. Thus, even without having to essentially rework the optimizer itself, we can add functionality that EA developers never even dreamed of.

Maybe I've misunderstood something... I think that's what MT4 does.