Wishes for MQL5 - page 56

To define swap type, add e.g:

MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SWAPMODE)

0 - debit

1 - rollover // i.e. reopening

1) I would like to see graph labels in colour, like in EXCEL.

2) To place alerts on the chart with graphic elements - there are special scripts for this, but it would be desirable to do it programmatically.

It would be useful to be able to get a list of order modifications, or at least the number of modifications of a given order.

A wish, although partially, but it concerns mql5:

I would like the Expert Advisor to recompile (I haven't checked indicators) and it would pick up parameters set in appropriate windows (like in the Strategy Tester) and not default everything.

Otherwise, after fixing an error, even a minor one, I have to go through all the windows and load the corresponding sets.

Although it is possible that "some" will be against it :(

kombat писал(а) >>

To define swap type, add e.g:

MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SWAPMODE)

0 - debit

1 - rollover // i.e. reopening

more precisely:

0 - no swaps // e.g. futures

1 - debit // "normal" mode

2 - rollover // reopening

And also, the amount of commissions on futures, etc., in the currency of deposit per 1 lot:

MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_COMMISSION)

- e.g. 1 (quid)

Add a function that returns the value of the order tax:

OrderTaxes()

- e.g: 25.12 // in the currency of the deposit

Also here is a useful function, the value of the tax rate of the account:

AccountTaxes()

- for example: 13

SHOOTER777 писал(а) >>

1) I would like to see graph labels in colour, like in EXCEL.

2) To place alerts on the chart using graphical elements - there are special scripts for this, but I would like to do it programmatically.

There are special scripts for that. >> You can add a step to move the SL not for each shift.

To SHOOTER777

Tell me a secret, what is the advantage of your suggested trailing arm.

I don't understand, why do you need trailers at all? There are a million of them. Trailing can be a separate TS to accompany the position. Someone trails by parabolic, someone by Fibo, someone by channels, someone by time, and someone by his signals.

SergNF >> :

A wish, although partially, but it concerns mql5:

I would like the Expert Advisor to recompile (I haven't checked indicators) and it would pick up parameters set in appropriate windows (like in the Strategy Tester) and not default everything.

Otherwise, after fixing an error, even a minor one, I have to look through all the windows loading the corresponding sets.

+100

How about iCustomOnArray(... ?

(as an alternative to iMaOnArray(... )