Forex strategies - page 9

goldtrader:
So it all depends on your goals. If you need adrenaline from the market, then of course your TF from M1 to H1 and stops at 10-50p and non-stop trading. I've already had my share of adrenaline from the market, I've paid a good price for it and it no longer excites me. :) Now only the occasional tedious routine. And about the catastrophe is not true. I'm losing no more than 1-2% of my trades and I have a lot to choose from. I have about 60% losing trades, but it doesn't bother me, because average profitable one is 2-3 times more than average unprofitable one. I have to accustom myself to sit out profits rather than sit out losses. Although psychologically it is not easy at first.
I agree about the philosophy. it turns out that for a deal 0.02%-0.05% of the deposit is worthwhile! or else stops are closer (and this is not over sitting can go in+ in another month).

Tantrik:
I agree about the philosophy. it turns out per trade 0.02% - 0.05% of the deposit! or else the stops are closer (and it's not over sitting can go in plus in a month or so)
I don't count how much deposit per trade, I only limit losses. Why count what part of the deposit is involved in the trade? You do not have enough margin? For me 1:10 leverage is enough. But 1:2 on the stock is catastrophically low. (( But they won't let me, the bastards. (((

goldtrader:
I don't count how much deposit per trade, I only limit losses. Why count how much of the deposit is involved in the trade? Not enough margin? For me 1:10 leverage would be enough. But 1:2 on the stock is catastrophically low. (( But they won't let me, the bastards. (((
Got it. (((()) Good luck!

Tantrik:
Why zero?
Wrong. Not zero, minus.

paukas:
Wrong. Not zero, minus.
See the "Stops" thread :))

Tantrik:
See the "Stops" thread :))
So far, zero there too.

paukas:
So far, there's nothing there either.
So tell me what to do then? (eternal question)

Tantrik:
So tell me what to do then? (eternal question)
Most of the time don't do shit, oddly enough. The less time you are in the market, the less risk.

paukas:
Most of the time don't do shit, oddly enough. The less time you are in the market, the less risk there is.
The main thing is to know what to do. I will create 50 lots after the new year and train in dealing with them.)

Tantrik:
The main thing is to know what to do. OK, after the new year I will create 50 lots and will train in how to deal with them)
50 is not enough. I would need 100.