Forex strategies - page 5

artikul:

Checking everything myself )))) Here is the result of using only two functions - iClose and iVolume )))) When the expectation is greater than 6000, do you agree that it doesn't make any difference what these same volumes display)))

You check it very badly:

- Expectation higher than 6000 with increasing lot does not say anything,

- Modeling quality is n/a,

- If you look closely to your chart, you can see that the TS at least did not earn anything on the last 500 or so trades. And this is the period where there is an M1 story.

Conclusion: set a SUSTAINABLE 0.1 lot (to estimate the real expected payoff), download the M1 history, and achieve 90% model quality (or 25% for M1). Chances are, after that the idyll will disappear.

Sart:

Forex strategies.

If 90% of traders using the most sophisticated strategies lose, then what is the point? It turns out that the best strategy is to trade in the opposite direction from the signals of any strategy? Regards - Sergey Sartakov.

It was noticed here that it is as difficult to build a bad strategy as a very profitable one. That is a very good idea. If it is true, i.e. Forex is symmetric in this regard, then we should aim to develop strongly losing strategies and bravely work with them. If we lose deposits by strongly profitable strategies, then, provided the statement about Forex symmetry is true, playing by losing strategies must bring profit.

Although, most likely, any profitable and losing strategy is one and the same. Both can bring profit and loss in equal measure. The main question, which in my opinion was not put by anyone - is the statement about symmetry in Forex?

Why do we lose?

It's all strange...

more:

And really, why are we all losing?

It's all so strange...

"All" or "all"? Probably not all. But it's a fact that most of us are.

Why?

1. Because the statistical advantage is on the side of brokerage companies, or rather the trader loses a priori. Spread, swap (total), commission, slippage .....

2. Market dependencies, especially in forex are very weak, it is difficult to detect them.

3. DC stimulates traders to trade more often, so that traders lose more on each trade.

4. They offer opium for the people in the form of Lovins and other grainy TS, not to mention the pay.ru service, stuffed with pilferers.

5. Aggressive advertising from brokerage companies promises great profits in the financial markets, and beginners, after listening to an introductory course on the plum from brokerage companies, essentially without understanding anything, they throw their first deposit on 99.99% of the plum.

6. You should take a very long and difficult road, lose a lot of nerves, money and health to achieve something in this difficult business. Not everyone can stand it all.

In fact the reasons are many. In fact, without at least 5 years of experience trader is doomed to failure. Especially in forex and especially when trading through kitchen DCs.

more:

And really, why do we all lose?

Because you really are all fools :)

99% of gamblers don't put stops, spit on the MM, averaging up to their throats and trade against the market.

paukas:

99% of the players do not place stops, they spit on MM, average up to their throats and trade against the market.

Dear Sir, how do you determine the direction of the market without going against it?

I'm serious, different frames show different directions, for example on the hour up, 4 hours down, days up, and where do I go to not to enter against the market?

Byte:

Dear Sir, how do you determine the direction of the market so that you do not stand against it?

I'm serious, on different frames it shows different directions, for example on the hour up, on the 4 o'clock down, on the day up, so where should I go to not to enter against the market?

These are strange questions.

Ok.

One way or another, the sun will cool down. There's no point in moving. Anyway, no point in taking off the valenki - winter is enough for our age. Anyway, there's no point in not brushing your teeth - they'll fall out anyway.

Everything has its trading meaning at a particular time and time horizon. What you have is a mishmash.

Svinozavr:

Weird questions.

OK.

One way or another, the sun will cool down. There's no point in getting too excited. Anyway, there's no point in taking off your felt boots - winter's enough for our lifetime. Anyway, there's no point in not brushing your teeth - they'll fall out anyway.

Everything has its trading meaning at a particular time and time horizon. What you have is a mishmash.

Strange answers, off-topic, not even about what is required... what a manner...

I wasn't asking you, that's one.

I was not being sarcastic - this is two.

Before you draw conclusions about my jumble, sort out your own jumble - that's three.

I gave you an example of Elder's three screens, kick him if you have nothing better to do.

paukas:

99% of the players don't place stops, spit on the MM, averaging up to their throats and trading against the market.

Just in case - what does "trading against the market" mean?

Byte:

Strange replies, off-topic and not even about what is required... what a manner...

I wasn't asking you, that's one.

I wasn't being sarcastic, that's two.

Before you draw conclusions about my jumble, deal with yours - that's three.

I gave you an example of three Elder screens, kick him if you have nothing better to do.

This is - instead of thanks... )))

God is with you.

Byte:

Just in case - what does "trading against the market" mean?

The trend is determined on the higher timeframe, you trade on the lower timeframe.

"Trading against the market" is when the trend is up on the daily and you sell on the hour