Equity and balance graph - page 53

alexx_v >>:
Будет коммерческая версия? )

Would you like to buy one?)

I was confused by the name of the file, or rather the "free" part of it :) hence my curiosity: if there is a frieze, there is also a comment version, so I am curious about the differences :))

free is the finished version, suitable for most users. There are no plans to make any changes to it, apart from fixing obvious errors.

Any requests, e.g. a fixed maximum spread for the current symbol, calculation in pips etc., can be implemented for a reasonable fee.

Understood :) moderate fee wishes will be forthcoming, but later :)

wrote suggestions in a private message

and this is to the non-commercial version of the refinements previously suggested, e.g:

default extern double Target="[]"; or extern double Target="[50,50]";

it is important for extern double Target="[]" to handle the line in the same way as it was previously handled in the description, e.g:

GBPJPY+0.2, and now []GBPJPY+0.2

made new adjustments in the personal communication

Geronimo >>:

важно, чтобы при extern double Target="[]" линия обрабатывалась так же как раньше когда в описании было, например:

GBPJPY+0.2, а стало []GBPJPY+0.2

The Default_Symbols parameter is the best way to do this - Default_Symbols="[,]" or "[0,0]", or even "[50,50]".
Then each new line will include stop and profit levels, besides the name of the current symbol.
Naturally, zero levels are not perceived by the indicator.

Xupypr >>:

Параметр Default_Symbols подходит для этого как нельзя лучше - Default_Symbols="[,]" или "[0,0]", и даже "[50,50]".
Тогда каждая новая линия будет включать в себя, помимо названия текущего инструмента, уровни стопа и профита.
Естественно, что нулевые уровни не воспринимаются индикатором.

oooh .... it's super !!!!!

check it out

Igor.

Happy Birthday!

Creative successes!