Equity and balance graph - page 35

alexx_v писал(а) >>
mate, "such" is similar, analogous, similar etc., and "this" is the software that Igor used to do the screen capture

You're right sir.

- the possibility of offsetting the opening price by a given number of pips on this particular trend line up or down when the line is drawn (or afterwards set) and having equity recalculated from this point - is this possible ?

Now the value of price is not taken into account.

This is certainly possible, but is it worth it? It would cause difficulties when setting and filling in the line properties.

I propose to do the opposite - tie trend lines to open prices automatically.

If we use minutiae, we can use them to select the opening price for the period more accurately.

Xupypr писал(а) >>

Now the value of price is not taken into account.

This is certainly possible, but is it worth it? It would cause difficulties when setting and filling in the line properties.

I propose to do the opposite - tie trend lines to open prices automatically.

If we use minutiae, we can use them to select the opening price for the period more accurately.

on the contrary

Since, for example, the beginning of a trend line is set, presumably, by MA right after it is crossed on H1, I will have to do a great deal of effort to find the same spot on M1

But it is not a problem to add to the line property a one-two-three-digit number with plus or minus value

it is better to set the beginning of the line to the open prices by default

and those who need accuracy can set an offset for the necessary trades

Now you have to measure it with the cursor and recalculate equity manually

I will send you a table of how we do it.

and there is zero visibility on the minute history for investors

In Seven, there are practically only cosmetic changes.

But the virtual has undergone significant transformations:)

Now the indicator recognises only trend lines on the chart.

Vertical lines can be drawn automatically only for illustration.

The description is inside. I will try to make a video in the evening.

Files:

I'll wait for the evening session :)

Xupypr >> :

The indicator now only recognises trend lines on the chart.

1.it is desirable to automatically assign position numbers at the beginning of the line name, otherwise it will be difficult to find them

and re-assign the numbers in the case of new lines, which may have been missed

2.It is necessary to introduce the option "Automatically identify trend lines on the chart or identify only lines drawn after the drawing of the indicator

(better and additionally identify lines by colour, otherwise all lines drawn by a trader for the markup of the strategy will be recognized as lines of positions)

and for indicators that have trend lines when drawing will be a problem

Xupypr >> :

If close prices are used

extern bool Open_Price=false; // To use candlestick open prices - true; //to calculate positions, otherwise - close prices - false; //
и

//The name of the line doesn't need to be changed independently. Excluding the cases when it's necessary to specify the exact opening price of the position(s).
// In that case the line name shall be changed. The symbol "!" and a number at the end of the line name will indicate the number of pips.
// The opening price of the position(s) will be adjusted by this value.

does this mean that when using the closing price to correct for the exact price, you have to use figures with "-" ?

If this is the case, please give examples for the open and close prices in the code

And the fact that the sum of Buy and Sell is not equal to the value of the Equity line is the difference due to the spread and commission being taken into account?

what if the spread is not fixed?