Equity and balance graph - page 33

Update!

In short, the information in the alert has been changed and a description of the data output to the file has been added.

You can now also set two additional alarms as lines with the names "up" and "down".

These lines will work only when parameter Alert_Drawdown>0

Can I combine the script that draws lines with the script that draws minutiae? 's-Downloader.mq4'

No, I will not do that. The script that draws the lines does not exist. I'm thinking of another way.

Files:
equity_v7_2.mq4  26 kb

Yeah, thanks Igor, I'll have a look :)

---

here, the max has updated and the alert and max drawdown lines have reset, new ones are being drawn:

I'll see how the alerts go from here :)

In Equity Virtual, if there is a long position for 3 days, and for these 3 days there will be several positions (as if within it), then equity on all positions and the total indicator counts correctly ?

med1um >> :
...the indicator counts correctly ?

>> Yes, it does. The order and positioning of the positions doesn't play any role. The indicator grinds everything:)

New Equity_virtual !

Drawdown signals, profit signal, additional possibility to set positions with trend lines, deletion of own objects only!

Details:

The signal is the same as in the seventh version, but when triggered it will be repeated at the frequency of the indicator update.

There are also two additional signals for overcoming the set limits. The lines "up" and "down".

After the indicator has been installed, it scans the chart for trend lines, and if it finds any, it "marks" them with the current instrument.

You can draw a trend line in the chart, and the indicator will determine the position to be opened using its parameters.

The following parameters of the line are analyzed: time and direction (up or down), the price value is not taken into consideration.

When switching to another instrument, these lines will remain attached to the instrument, on which they were created.

Important: It is not necessary to change the name and description of the trend lines! One line - one instrument. The default lot.

As before, lines or any other objects with the names "open" and "close" are intended for creation of the portfolio.

Files:

Thanks as always Igor :) went to explore new possibilities :)

An example of how to use the new features of the indicator, and testing screen capture software as well:)

Xupypr >> :

New Equity_virtual !

Drawdown signals, profit signal, additional possibility to set positions with trend lines, deletion of own objects only!

Details:

The signal is the same as in the seventh version, but when triggered it will be repeated at the frequency of the indicator update.

There are also two additional signals for overcoming the set limits. The lines "up" and "down".

After the indicator has been installed, it scans the chart for trend lines, and if it finds one, it "marks" it with the current instrument.

You can draw a trend line in the chart, and the indicator will determine the position to be opened using its parameters.

The following parameters of the line are analyzed: time and direction (up or down), the price value is not taken into consideration.

When switching to another instrument, these lines will remain attached to the instrument, on which they were created.

Important: It is not necessary to change the name and description of the trend lines! One line - one instrument. The default lot.

As before, lines or any other objects with the names "open" and "close" are intended for creation of the portfolio.

Wow ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are already in St. Petersburg building a capitol for worship ....

But the max drawdown line did not want to reset:

I don't know if it's critical, I'll see how the alert behaves now, when the indicator reaches the alert zone...

I purposely did not delete this line to see the previous drawdown. Naturally, it will move to its new position at a new alert.

Alexander, I can only envy your equity growth.

Geronimo писал(а) >>

We're already building a shrine in St. Petersburg to worship .....

Hm, maybe I'd better publish my wallet number:)