Equity and balance graph - page 20

Xupypr >> :

PS I'm not working on improving the equity indicators anymore, that's enough:)

I would rather work on the indicator for multicurrency "testing".

Very good decision, I will look forward to the results.

OZ0 писал(а) >>

And lots are needed for ... (attached)

There's a whole statscombine here :))

granit77 wrote >>

For information: when a doji candle appears on the chart, the balance and equity lines break in the 7th, the balance is not broken in the 8th, but the equity candle is missing.

I have never seen an equity line break in the 7th, much less a balance line. If you can give me an example with the indicator parameters.

For the 8, it is normal - the body of the candle in such cases is painted over completely (I thought to put a dash as a grafobject, but such situations are rare).

PS: Glad my "work of art" is useful. Thanks for the feedback:)

It is, Igor, a work of art, and useful - no need to be modest, cross out the inverted commas :)

Xupypr >> :

I have never seen an equity line break in 7, much less a balance line break. If you can give me an example with the indicator parameters.

PS: Glad my "work of art" is useful. Thanks for the feedback:)

I have not thought it through, I have already closed the chart. Now I will watch, if not a coincidence, should show up.

You put the inverted commas there for nothing. I admired your style back in the olden days, and I'm very glad to see that you've taken root on mql as an acknowledged master.

Xupypr >> :

I have never seen an equity line break in 7, much less a balance line break. If you can give me an example with the indicator parameters.

Caught a gap. EURUSD M1, default parameters. Upper indicator is Total, lower indicator is Magik 667 (part of orders).

Five open positions on 4 pairs, no counter positions on one pair.

granit77 писал(а) >>

Caught a gap. EURUSD M1, default parameters. Upper indicator is Total, lower indicator is Magik 667 (part of the orders).

Five open positions on 4 pairs, no counter positions on one pair.

I can assume that there was a connection break for the whole 7 minutes. Since the indicator is not recalculated each time on a new bar like before, such windows may well be present, especially on M1. We can consider this feature as a feature:) I.e. the indicator is able to fix communication problems)).

Reinitialisation will of course fix everything. But if it's a hindrance, I'll try to tweak it. I had something implemented in the indexes about the lack of last bars.

Xupypr >> :

I can assume that there was a break in communication for a full 7 minutes. Since the indicator is not recalculated every time on a new bar as before, such windows may well be present, especially on M1. We may consider this feature as a feature:) I.e. the indicator is able to fix communication problems)).

Reinitialisation will of course fix everything. But if it's a hindrance, I'll try to tweak it. I had something implemented in the indices for the lack of last bars.

and at the same time the signal by the set percentage level of drawdown from the reached, eh ... ?

much needed for beginners with a loud siren, a bold red cross and beats of a memorial bell ...

i am serious - i am asking for help

==========================

there's a rip

Xupypr >> :

I can assume that there was a break in communication for a full 7 minutes. Since the indicator is not recalculated every time on a new bar as before, such windows may well be present, especially on M1. We may consider this feature as a feature:) I.e. the indicator is able to fix communication problems)).

Reinitialisation will of course fix everything. But if it's a hindrance, I'll try to tweak it. I had something implemented in the indexes about the lack of last bars.

Could be a connection, unfortunately, already rebooted, the gap closed, no break in the logs at the time. But I do not exclude.

Maybe the computer slowed down, maybe the speed was insufficient, in our village and not such miracles happen. It doesn't affect the car performance,

you don't have to bother.

OZO >> :

and at the same time the signal by the set percentage level of drawdown from the reached, eh ... ?

much needed for beginners with a loud siren, a bold red cross and beats of a memorial bell ...

I still stick to my opinion that the indicator should not be overloaded with functions that are not necessary to it. I am still of the opinion that the indicator should not be overloaded with functions that are not proper for it.

granit77 >> :

Could be a link, unfortunately already rebooted, gap closed, no break in the logs at the time. But I do not exclude.

Maybe the computer slowed down, maybe the speed was insufficient, in our village and not such miracles happen. It doesn't affect the car performance,

you can take it easy.

OZO >> :

and at the same time signal by a given percentage level of drawdown from what has been achieved, eh ... ?

very necessary for beginners with a loud siren, a bold red cross and the beating of a memorial bell ...

I still stick to my opinion that the indicator should not be overloaded with functions that are not necessary to it. I am still of the opinion that the indicator should not be overloaded with functions that are not proper for it.

This is not the opinion of a beginner, but remember yourself and your first steps and you will realise that the drawdown rate for those who wait out the losses is more important than anything else.

In fact, this is the purpose of this indicator and it needs only the final touch - the signal "carefully, a steep decline".

The versatility of this indicator will only increase, because we are talking about the percentage.

Happy New Year to all!!!

A little present from me - an indicator with alerts, as requested :)

Files: