Equity and balance graph - page 9

I understood the first point, though not immediately)) Zero balance is really more convenient? ...And I tried)))

Here is the second point is not clear, I seem to have tried to repeat - everything is fine.

Maybe need to clarify - if the tools were specified in the variable Only_Simbols, then Only_Current no longer works!

Нулевой баланс действительно удобнее? ...а я старался))

it is more convenient) when we look at results of a certain pair from the whole portfolio, i.e. its influence on a portfolio and we see the number, say 952, we understand that we need to add the initial balance (1000, then subtract 952 and obtain the desired result - 48 :)

and then 48 at once :) the "neuronics" has got a ready figure and you can go on working :))

If you do not know what to do with them, they will grow somehow from zero, and all these "complicated" calculations for the "neuronics" will not need to be done for each pair :))

And now about step 2 :) the roots of the superposition are actually growing

I wanted to superimpose the turkeys on each other, but only equity, without balance, so there wouldn't be too many lines, by the way. I'll write about the lines below :) I tried to remove the balance line and got the equity to some crazy figures on the first tick, like this

it was specified as Only_Current=true and nothing else.

about the lines...

I wish the lines in the Only_Magic and Only_Simbols modes would have an inscription showing what kind of line it is, otherwise I would have to go to the producer properties to see what it stands for, balance and equity of what instrument

---

SZS: if anything - I will draw pictures or make a film :)

Got it, found it, fixing it.

OK, waiting for the new release :)

The release is ready! It's now in the base.

Low praise, Igor, great job! :)

Xupypr писал(а) >>

The release is ready! It's now in the base.

downloaded, installed, everything by default. Demo account, real time mode. Nothing is reflected (

Prival писал(а) >>

downloaded, installed, everything by default. Demo account, real time mode. Nothing is reflected (

Maybe the account history is not loaded? No other thoughts.

Xupypr писал(а) >>

Maybe the account history is not loaded? No other thoughts.

I'm sure it's a new quarter, I've done "All history" and it's all there, thanks. This is the first time I've had this problem :-)

I haven't had any transactions this month.

alexx_v писал(а) >>

I'm a Prival, just in case it affects you.)

ZS: All versions have worked and work fine the first time.

No effect. >>Import is not used.