Equity and balance graph - page 2

eduard-tsoy писал (а):
equity_v3: - one terminal hangs, - the other terminal says "Deal History is not fully loaded" and shows only current values, does not draw historical equity chart. All pairs are in Market Watch and D1 charts are opened for all of them. What may be wrong? (There were deals on futures in the State, besides Forex, but I do not think that Indyck failed to do its job because of that...)
The program checks the first order in the history, and if its type is not a deposit (Balance), it will show the warning. You do not need to open charts of all pairs, it will work without them. Of course it is strange that the terminal hangs, it should not be like this. Perhaps some sluggishness when installing the indicator, especially on a small TF.

eduard-tsoy писал (а):
And another question: Why do we need equity_simple? It seems that all this information is in the standard info line of MT4...

This indicator just "writes" the account history, without any calculations. Sometimes, the terminal works all day long (weeks, months), and this indicator allows looking into the past and obtaining reliable information on equity, and even on the pledge and available funds.

The "All History" is open in the account history. All forex pairs in Market Watch are open. All D1 charts for all pairs are open. Only some futures charts or tickers could be missing.

The first line in the account history is Balance deposit (initial deposit). I did not use Indyk on small TFs, I put it on D1.

Is it Equity_v3 that doesn't work? How do the other versions behave? What are the messages in the "logbook" and "experts" tabs?

The problem seems to have been a conflict with the 202 build for a particular DC. In 203 it works fine, doesn't hang. I don't use 208 because some friends complained that it bloats logs up to several megabytes per day and clogs up operative memory, eating it all up. Of course, it doesn't affect all of them, but only some indices, maybe. With the 207 build, they worked with the same templates and indices without any problems. But back to the topic at hand. With Equity_v3 the only problem remains. Futures symbols are there and it swears as if they are not in Market Overview. But they are there. The tickers in the statement coincide with the tickers in the Market Watch, and the quotes history for them is in the terminal (trade was and is performed on the glued charts, which do not disappear when terms are changed). This is most likely the reason for the inaccurate drawing of equity - I know that the difference between equity and balance was much larger than the indica shows. Also. I threw the indyk on the chart and left it there. Closed the terminal. Started the terminal again. Naturally, immediately after starting there is no connection - it takes a few seconds to establish a connection with the server. And the indyk immediately scolds that there is no connection. How impatient! And then when the connection is established, it doesn't redraw anything anymore. The indicator window is empty (only vertical deposit/withdrawal lines) equity_v3 draws a picture close to reality, although for some reason it cannot see several futures. i_baleq2 drew horror on futures at all, better not to see it. So I apologise for the unjustified harshness, I will now go to the Alpari forum and apologise. :)

On that forum already replied:) Thanks for your interest in the topic and for your valuable comments. Will be working on a solution to the problem. ZS: And I've already installed the 208 build:( Yes, tomorrow I will check how it works in reality.

Hi, are there any of your designs for something like this indicator.... that allows you to manually enter different trades and view the equity of them on the history

Files:
i-equity.mq4  6 kb

Visualisation of testing. Manual trading. 'Visualisation of testing. Manual trading.'

Vizin_Test, also known as Visual_Handle_Tranning.mq4 For some reason it didn't work to attach the file here, so search for yourself.