Equity and balance graph - page 3

nobody_call:

Hello, are there any of your developments something like this indicator.... so that you can enter different trades by hand and view the requisites of them on the history?

I think it's better and easier to use the tester - expert opens the required number of deals on different instruments...

I cannot simply do that with the tester, it's my hasty reply. The multicurrency mode is not supported in it. This possibility to test EAs in multicurrency mode may be implemented, I have some ideas. I do not have time to implement them yet. The indicator may be improved. Instead of the two positions, it could contain arrays with unlimited orders and take into account the variable point value. But the swap sizes will be unreliable to the historical ones because the current values are used.

So, speaking of the topic, the finalized version of the equity indicator - bugs are fixed, it seems to work with futures, now the indicator accepts any deposit currency!

Files:
equity_v4.ex4  12 kb

An idea has arisen - to use the equity graph analysis in TS, so to speak, as a feedback. For example, to filter deals or MM. It would not be a bad thing. What do you think?

SZZY: Does anybody interested in this indicator at all?

Yes, I guess so.....

Keeping an eye on the topic. I use it from time to time.

I just picked up this idea from Metaquotes site - analysis of the equity chart. This is the first instrument for portfolio TS. Now I am testing the following system (in a simplified form): - TS on demo account is operating in "indicative" mode and a real trading account enters the market when equity on the demo account shows a confident reversal into up trend or continuation of up trend. - As long as the upward movement of equity continues, the trading on the real account shall be continued. - As soon as there is a strong signal on the chart of equity that the uprend of equity is over (a strong breach of the trendline, simple reversal figures can also be considered), I close all the transactions on the real account and continue watching the indicative demo, which equity is expected to go down after that. The equity analysis is not suitable for all the TS, but it is perfect for my TS (it seems so to me, I have not had a long test yet).

A good example is that the MTS is spinning on the demo, and on the real it runs during favourable periods. But it is not a full automaton. I meant using "feedback" in Expert Advisor, of course in multicurrency. It's a pity you can't put all this in a tester...

Xupypr: It will not just work with the tester, I was too hasty with my answer. It does not support multicurrency mode. This possibility to test EAs in multicurrency mode may be implemented. We do not have time to implement them yet.
How subtle to ask ... Is there any time for the implementation of this idea?

I haven't been doing any programming at all lately. At the moment, the renovation of the flat is more urgent. Accordingly the realization of the idea has been indefinitely postponed. I think I'll come back to this project...

Xupypr писал (а): I think I will come back to this project again...
Numbered, stitched and circularly stamped. :))

You should have posted the source code. I similarly remade Kim's indicator for futures and made automatic accounting of balance deposits.
Files:
iobaleq.mq4  7 kb

polosatyj:
You should post the source code or something.
I guess, since no one is buying it.
Files:
equity_v5.mq4  9 kb