Equity and balance graph - page 8

alexx_v >> :
Well, well, everything is already combined, download the latest version of the indicator...

Equity_v6se.mq4 ?

Equity_v5.mq4

Equity_v6.mq4

Equity_v6se.mq4

I meant the charts of e.g. MTS 1 MTS 2 MTS 3 and their portfolio at the same time.

As promised, I'm posting the indicator.

alexx_v, your wishes have been taken into account, now you can set an unlimited number of mages and tools for "fine tuning".

It's not so easy with margin and funds charts, I didn't do their calculation. They can only be used in real time. Of course when re-initialised they will disappear, can't be helped.

alllex555, I think it won't be a problem to throw several indicators with different parameters into the same window to make it look like in the picture.

Files:
equity_v7.mq4  14 kb

By the way, if you want to see how long the indicator takes to calculate, you need to remove the comments from the two lines at the beginning and end of the start function))

Thanks Igor, I'm downloading and will try it )

Xupypr >> :

As promised, I'm going to post the indicator.

>> Why not in the base?

Great, now the indicator does not load the CPU at all, great job! :)

Igor, there are a few more requests/suggestions :) I'll put some pictures, so as not to explain on the fingers, I'll lay them out :)

TheXpert писал (а) >>

Why not in the base?

I think it's too early, and who cares? In a particular branch, like in this one, you can find the whole history of the indicator development, find answers to your questions, etc.

alexx_v >> :

Great, now the indicator does not load the CPU at all, great job! :)

Igor, there are a few more requests/suggestions :) I'll put some pictures, so as not to explain it on my fingers, I'll explain :)

I think it's too early yet, and who cares? In a particular branch, like in this one, you can find the whole history of indicator development, find answers to your questions, etc.

The base can be given a well-deserved 10 :) .

Actually, the hell with these pictures, I'll "show" them on my fingers :)

1. Is it possible to calculate balance and equity in the modes Only_Magic, Only_Simbols and Only_Current=true, starting from zero? It seems to be more convenient, we can clearly see what + or - gives this or that pair.

Or maybe it's possible to make such a setting in external variables, so that everyone could choose the option, which is more convenient/clearer for him?

2. I tried to show only Equity in the Only_Current=true mode (to overlay the equity of other instruments, and not to have too many lines).

---

ZS: I messed up in the first item :) but I just want it to be like in version 6, here :)