Equity and balance graph - page 7

Great! :)

If you ever find the time to tweak it and reduce the load on the CPU, the indicator will be The Best of the best! :)

Xupypr писал (а) >>

If we do it by close prices, we can add this possibility to this indicator as well.

This is a different task for ticks, probably, it would be better to use a function with two arrays of n elements. After filling the array with equity, to calculate the average for the full depth by the latest value given through the averaging period, the equity changes will only be updated on the ticks of the pair on which the indicator/advisor operates. Exit - use a looped EA or use a script.

Thanks, Xupypr.

I even think I can manage with one array - I found iMAOnArray() function.

What is a "looped expert"?

mamma писал (а) >>

What is a "looped EA"?

An EA in which the start function starts with the first tick and does not end. It has a certain cycle with some delay. Even if the market is calm and no new ticks come, this EA will continue to analyze or collect information, for example, on other symbols. Such tricks do not work in the tester.

Xupypr писал (а) >>

An EA in which the start function starts with the first tick and does not terminate. It spins a kind of cycle, with some delay. Even if the market is calm and no new ticks come, this EA will continue to analyse or collect information, for example on other symbols. Such tricks do not work in the tester.

I don't want to use a second Expert Advisor (it won't work at the Championship:). Is it possible to loop in "indicator" to the main Expert Advisor so that there is a parallel thread? - Or call the script and let it run there? And is it possible to call trading functions from the indicator? Sorry for the childish questions.

mamma писал (а) >>

I don't want to use a second Expert Advisor (won't fly in the championship:)... Is it possible to loop in the "indicator" to the main EA to have a parallel thread? - Or call the script and let it run there? And is it possible to call trading functions from the indicator? Sorry for the childish questions.

Trading functions from the indicator - no. The script can be linked with the Expert Advisor through global variables. Such loops are not appropriate for the Championship, they would be disfluential.

Why do we need to actually average the equity curve when we can simply compare the latest value with the previous one?

A new version of the indicator is coming soon. It has managed to speed up its operation considerably. Sometimes it is accelerated by orders of magnitude. In real time everything is also very fast, because there are no permanent re-runs, only the last bar. It is possible to set a magic number to analyze the work of only one Expert Advisor (or a subsystem within an Expert Advisor) out of several ones, for example.

I would also like to add the Restoration Factor indication for the equity chart and the maximal drawdown value. Maybe something else.

If you have any suggestions of what criteria should be added, speak to us.

This would be a good tool to estimate the MTS' performance on the Championship participants' accounts and some other.

Great! Looking forward to it :)

It would be nice if it were possible to set not just one financial instrument/magic, but several financial instruments/magics, thus getting more advanced monitoring/analysis capabilities, "multi-currency guys" will understand me :)

Yes, and the Margin & Free graphs keep disappearing, it would be good to fix this

Combine the equity and balance graphs of several MTS and the equity and balance graph of their portfolio on the same graph.

Well, it's already combined, so download the latest version of the indicator...