NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the basis of a trading system - page 90

their soldiers have life insurance in the region of 1 million;

legally soldiers are government property, who would allow them to burn anything.

there is always a choice - fight or flight. The bifurcation point in scientific terms.
So they do not hammer, or even cheer, but in a virtual situation they only slightly adjust the direction of personal choice, i.e. where exactly the warrior's bifurcation point is to be made.

Fortunately - local electrical trauma (arm, leg) does not kill brain neurons, although there is severe overexcitation of the nervous system, which can cause shock and death. So if this is a way to make your handler work properly - you can use it, just don't overdo it :)
If you want to kill the emotions of your handler and make him an 'autotrader' - I suggest to place electrodes in the frontal area.
Local small local electrostimulation will only improve blood circulation and metabolism at the electrode site, and you can pump up the muscles.
As for the painful effect of the electric current, this is exactly what is used on soldiers - psychological fear of getting a painful electric shock makes them think more actively.

About the supposed danger of the electrostimulation method.
That there is electrostimulation in the wrist area.
Here -
There is a Russian electric device called Electroson. It's advertised as the brainchild of the military-industrial complex.
It's approved for individual use without a doctor's supervision.
This is a semi-hoop with 5 electrostimulation electrodes, independently worn on the head (as a genius wreath).
When the device is switched on, a slight tingling sensation is felt. The pleasantness of the tingling is selected by turning the knob. The price was 100 c.u.
Many years of clinical trials found - No memory does not erase.
Treats neuroses. Relieves stress. Allows you to avoid taking sleeping pills.
Recommended for those with constant nervous strain: athletes, pilots, social activists, teachers, educators and others who are nervous and cannot fall asleep at night.
(geez - they forgot to add trackers)))

Serg_ASV писал (а) >>

Fortunately - local electrical trauma (arm, leg) does not kill brain neurons, although there is a sharp overexcitation of the nervous system, which can cause shock and death. So if this is a way to make your handler work properly - you can use it, just don't overdo it :)
If you want to kill the emotions of your handler and make him an 'autotrader' - I suggest to place electrodes in the frontal area.
Local small local electrostimulation will only improve blood circulation and metabolism at the electrode site, and you can pump up the muscles.
As far as the painful effect of electric current is concerned, this is what is used for soldiers - psychological fear of getting a painful discharge makes them think more actively.

to electrocute a soldier?! That's perverse! You're too much! A stool on the ass is enough.

Korey писал (а) >>
About the supposed danger of the electrostimulation method.
That there is electrical stimulation in the wrist area.
>> here it is.
There is a Russian device called Electroson. It's advertised as the brainchild of the military-industrial complex.
It's approved for individual use without a doctor's supervision.
This is a semi-hoop with 5 electrostimulation electrodes, independently worn on the head (as a genius wreath).
When the device is switched on, a slight tingling sensation is felt. The pleasantness of the tingling is selected by turning the knob. The price was 100 c.u.
Many years of clinical trials found - No memory does not erase.
Treats neuroses. Relieves stress. Allows you to avoid taking sleeping pills.
Recommended for those with constant nervous strain: athletes, pilots, social activists, teachers, educators and others nervous who can not sleep a night's sleep.
(geez - they forgot to add trackers)))

Similar devices have been used in medicine for over 50 years, but in the USSR there were no traders, so they were not included in the instructions :)
Currently, they are used as an auxiliary method in the treatment of vegetative vascular dystonia, menopausal mental disorders, neuroses, hypertension.
I propose to develop an "Auto-electroson" attached to a MetaTrader - it automatically switches on at a 10% deposit at low power, with the deposit increasing as the deposit increases.

Indeed, when I started, I bought all the necessary things, but forgot about the electrosleeper, and for nothing. Maybe I should forget the MTS and go back to a natural sleep)))

I take it that if an electrically stimulated trader is accidentally electrocuted afterwards, the quotes will float in front of his eyes?

How many times I've been electrocuted and never had anything float. Only once as a child did the picture shake at 50 Hz (eye muscles).
Maybe I'm a bad trader? Maybe it's better to "Caught a moose and out, that's enough for today".

As for electrostimulation, it might have solved the problem of full chart coverage. The novice trader sees only a small area, and reacts late to chart changes,
to .indicator changes. He reacts retroactively. I.e. he behaves like a fool - he seems to know, but it takes him twenty-four hours to get there.
Electrical stimulation for perception training is clearly in place here.

P.S. The associative quotes will not be remembered after an electric shock, as the Neronka is trained with micro currents and is not trained for a strong shock)))

Korey писал (а) >>

How many times I've been electrocuted never had anything float.

Well you weren't trained in electrical stimulation ))