NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the basis of a trading system - page 82

Mathemat:

PapaYozh, in the quoted post timbo did not ask, but claimed that there were some tools. The questions here are rather rhetorical.

And the link to the Templars article only confirms timbo's point. But I liked the article, thank you.

The first sentence was affirmative, then came some questions, and I thought the man was interested, so I did a search on Yandex and put a link to Wikipedia. There was no catch in my answer.

When I found out about the Templars I liked it too.

Mathemat:

PapaYozh, in the quoted post timbo did not ask, but claimed that there were some tools. The questions here are rather rhetorical.

And the link to the Templars article only confirms timbo's point. But I liked the article, thanks.

Timbo was silent, and I still think he was asking rather than asserting.

And the information on the link does not confirm anything, but only broadens the mind.

For those who live in Russia and work for hire, I wish them a good weekend :).

Those who, like timbo , believe that interbank transactions are accompanied by the movement of notes and that payments from credit cards take six months to reach the recipient, may take the weekend to read something, so to speak, to fight ignorance.

All the best to you all :)

timbo отмолчался

More likely just tired or bored...

PapaYozh:

Those who, like timbo , believe that interbank settlements are accompanied by the movement of banknotes

Well, now we know that banks print their own banknotes)

PapaYozh:

Timbo was silent and I still think he was asking, not asserting.

And the information on the link does not confirm anything, but only broadens the mind.

For those who live in Russia and work for hire, I wish you a good weekend :).

Those who, like timbo , believe that interbank transactions are accompanied by the movement of notes and that payments from credit cards take six months to reach the recipient, may take the weekend to read something, so to speak, to fight ignorance.

All the best to you all :)

My stock of philanthropy has dried up. There will be no more free lectures. There will be flogging.

Your level of ignorance and narrow-mindedness is staggering, as is the unsubstantiated confidence in the rightness of your "I think" and unwillingness (inability?) to listen to others' opinions. You haven't produced a single argument to support your ideas. You screwed up on every issue you touched on, and there were many - like a kangaroo you jumped from topic to topic trying to expose your opponent's ignorance of anything from the poor assortment you think you, often erroneously, know. The fact that timbo didn't respond to the last of your posts you took as a symbol of your correctness. In fact, you've simply once again demonstrated your limited horizons - the earth is round and timbo lives in a time zone very different from yours, timbo has trivially gone to bed.

Integer писал (а) >>

Well, now we know that banks print their own banknotes)

1 It does not follow from my statement. But interbank payments are not accompanied by the movement of banknotes and coins. Banknotes are predominantly in vaults and are only moved on request. Moreover, for a state's monetary system to function, the number of banknotes does not necessarily have to match the money supply expressed in electronic records. You may ask, what are banknotes issued for, in the volume of money issues, if they end up in the storerooms? To keep the issuing process under the control of financial institutions. Do you think that banknotes and coins have more value than non-cash money? Well, remember on Saturday it was announced that as of Monday the fifty and one hundred roubles treasury notes were no longer legal tender. In other words, at one point some of the money was outlawed. Tell me that's not possible in another state? It is possible! It's just that when it comes to other states, people often mean several developed capitalist states, there it is impossible for political reasons and, for those involved in such decisions, the possibility of spending the rest of their lives in prison. Someone wrote here that the central bank of Japan had a hard time lowering the yen. Try on the leaders of the country - on the one hand they need to lower the currency, but on the other they must not cause financial panic and outrage.

The statement that non-cash payments are a product of the 90's is also incorrect. There was a surge in the movement of NAL in the 90s. We had an accident in the suburbs during that period, a car carrying "black cash" crashed and the entire road was strewn with bourgeois banknotes. Are you saying that we are the only ones who differentiate between NAL and NON-NAL? Then what is the meaning of the American word CASH?

2. Concerning FOREX. FOREX is a worldwide system. And for its existence, any system must be resilient, at least to short-term influences. The concept that I adhere to motivates this stability. Taking into consideration the time of FOREX's existence, the concept "buy-sell" looks doubtful, to say the least. If the FOREX rate moves after the open positions, then why do the advertised strategies stop working? Tell me, are new traders coming in? And I say that the new traders read the same books that you read, visit forums, where you communicate. So why, instead of increasing the number of reliable signals of the spread indicators, there is an inability to predict anything?

I think I read even in this thread that development happens through denial, so why persist in holding on to knowledge that does not explain anything? The quest for the grail - utopia, if you manage to find a profitable trading system, then with the increase in volume traded on this system, its profitability will decrease, and over time it will turn into a loss-making one. This is the Law of FOREX, which many are trying to understand, but not in the right direction.

timbo wrote (a) >>

My stock of philanthropy has dried up. There will be no more free lectures. There will be flogging.

Your level of ignorance and narrow-mindedness is staggering, as is your unsubstantiated confidence in the rightness of your "I think" and unwillingness (inability?) to listen to others' opinions. You have not produced a single argument to support your ideas. You screwed up on every issue you touched on, and there were many - like a kangaroo you jumped from topic to topic trying to expose your opponent's ignorance of anything from the poor assortment you think you, often erroneously, know. The fact that timbo didn't respond to the last of your posts you took as a symbol of your correctness. In fact, you've simply once again demonstrated your limited horizons - the earth is round, and timbo lives in a time zone very different from yours, timbo has trivially gone to bed.

This "flogging" of yours is more like masochism.

In that post to which you reacted so vehemently, I merely wrote that I never found out whether you asked about the Middle Ages or asserted something.

PapaYozh писал (а) >>

Banknotes are predominantly held in vaults ...

Furthermore, the number of banknotes does not have to correspond to the money supply in order for the monetary system of the state to function ...

These two "fundamental" statements show that you are completely clueless as to what is going on in the financial system and how it functions. Which is what you've been trying to explain here, to no avail. But instead of broadening your horizons a bit, you try to prove something here, building your arguments on the sand, i.e. on your speculations, rather than on actual knowledge. So what is the point of trying to explain anything to you ?

By the way, banknotes are predominantly in circulation and only a small part of them is in bank vaults to support banks' cash transactions.

To understand anything about the "functioning of the monetary system of the state", first understand the monetary aggregates M1, M2 and M3. Just don't confuse that with MT timeframes. :-)

Yurixx писал (а) >>

By the way, banknotes are predominantly in circulation, and only a small part of them is in the vaults of the banks to support the banks' cash operations.

To understand anything about the "functioning of the monetary system of the state", first understand the monetary aggregates M1, M2 and M3. Just don't confuse this with MT timeframes. :-)

1. Re-read my post again. I wrote "in vaults", not "in bank vaults". A trifle, but how distorts what is written. For your information, money vaults also exist outside commercial banks, which is where the bulk of the banknotes are held.

If you have a large deposit in a bank and want cash, you will hear from a teller "that amount must be ordered". So here is a question for you to consider: where will a commercial bank order the required amount?

2. Go to the Bank of Russia website and figure it out for yourself.

http://www.cbr.ru/statistics/credit_statistics/MS.asp

P.S. And I'm not trying to prove it, just having said "A" I have to say "B".

If you only read your own posts, then I can see why it's so hard for you to make sense of the situation. :-)

PS

And what are the names of organisations whose vaults mostly hold banknotes? Not banks by any chance? Is the Bank of Russia a bank or not ?

And can you tell what share of issued banknotes is in the vaults and what share is in circulation? Just an approximation? Or in your opinion?

Yurixx писал (а) >>

If you only read your own posts, then I can see why it's so hard for you to make sense of the situation. :-)

PS

And what are the names of organisations whose vaults mostly hold banknotes? Not banks by any chance? Is the Bank of Russia a bank or not ?

And can you tell what share of issued banknotes is in the vaults and what share is in circulation? Just an approximation? Or in your opinion?

:) Ridiculous

They are not banks, but they may be in the structure of the Central Bank. You are being ironic, there is nothing funny about the existence of regional vaults. And it is not a Russian peculiarity, as some might think.

The Bank of Russia performs the functions of the Central Bank. Can you name 1 other Russian commercial bank with similar functions?

I gave you the link, divide the figure in the "cash" column and the figure in the "non-cash" column
by the figure in the "total" column in the "money supply" section and get those shares. Or should I do it for you?