NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the basis of a trading system - page 79

to timbo

was referring to the profit trajectory in which price determines income, and profit is what's left over after mutual settlements and proper payments.

P.S. For example a change in interest rates

Korey:

to timbo

was referring to the profit trajectory in which price determines income, and profit is what's left over after mutual settlements and proper payments.

P.S. For example a change in interest rates

My you don't understand...

timbo:

My you don't understand...

Interest rate (the main skimmer determines the allowed thickness of the skins to be skinned like the taxed can stand-patient or let it rest)) =>
interest rate on loans (just the skurdier) => easy/heavy money for the skurders == interest in the currency => market movements.
Menecke-senecke understand it or not, but the interest is still payable.

timbo:

2. The concept of non-cash money only exists in the FSU. In the rest of the world there is just money. If I want to burn some francs, any bank will be happy to give it to me, but they will take it out of my bank account.

3. the same thing will happen to any commodity if it becomes abundant. China drops its gold reserves, read "sell position" - gold falls, starts selling the euro - the euro collapses. China increases its consumption of fuel, which is a "buy position", and oil prices go up, because there is less fuel. The US lowers interest rates, which means that dollars can be borrowed cheaper and the return on invested dollars is lower, investors start selling US dollars and buying Australian dollars as the rate in Australia is three times higher - there are more US dollars on the market and less Australian dollars - the price of USD goes down, AUD goes up.

The price is driven by supply and demand. That's it.

If there is no cash in the world, how do you send money (especially large transfers of a few million or more)? In your opinion, by couriers?

Money performs functions that are not typical of other commodities: a measure of value, a medium of circulation and a means of accumulation (unless gold can do the same, but it is hard to imagine gold as a medium of circulation nowadays), so it is not correct to compare money to solar oil. In the long run, many factors influence the value of money, but in short intervals there is a negative feedback with conversion operations.

Если в мире нет безналичных денежных средст, то как осуществляются денежные переводы (особенно крупрные, на несколько миллионов и выше)? По-вашему, курьерами?

Have you seen a car with a green stripe outside the banks in the mornings? - These are the money collectors, and they are the ones who bring in the money.

The distinction between cash and non-cash is from the days of the post-perestroika war economy and gangsterism. Normally, all money on paper must be backed up by a corresponding real commodity - banknotes.

PapaYozh:

If there is no cashless money in the world, how are money transfers (especially large ones of a few million or more) handled? Do you think it is done by couriers?

Money performs functions not performed by other commodities: a measure of value, a means of circulation and a means of accumulation (unless gold can do the same, but nowadays it is hard to imagine gold as a means of circulation), so it is not correct to compare money to solar oil. In the long run, many factors influence the value of money, but in short intervals there is a negative feedback with conversion operations.

Once again, all over the world, money is money and that's it. Figures in a bank account can easily (and in most cases for free) be converted into paper and back, since it is the same thing. The concept of "non-cash money" does not exist in the world economy.

Money is a commodity like any other. By the way, I've already given plenty of examples where the price follows an increase in supply or demand. You haven't yet given a single example to back up your "I think".

Korey:

Interest rate (the main skimmer determines the allowed thickness of the skin to be skinned type taxable can stand-patiently or let it rest)) =>
interest rate on loans (just skurdier) => easy/heavy money for skurders == interest in currency => market movements.
Meneke-seneke understand it or not, but the interest is still payable.

This bestiality, I suppose, is meant to disguise ignorance of the relevant financial terms.

Interest rates are determined by central banks for the purpose of regulating macroeconomic parameters in a country. They do not care who or how much is earned. The tax authorities count the money earned. Trading on interest rate differentials in different countries is called carry trading - welcome to google.

2 timbo .

Sorry to hear that. :-)

With so much patience, so long, using clear and transparent examples to explain the simplest truths, in plain Russian - and it's like a bomb through the wall. :-(

2 PapaYozh

Dear, listen even a little to what you say to a man who understands the situation. Not everything that you think to yourself has anything to do with reality.

In the West, "cash" is really as much about paper money as it is about money held in an account. The concept of "non-cash" does not really exist there. Don't think that this is the case all over the world as it is in the post-Soviet space.

Your concept of money also suffers from limitations. The comparison of money to solar oil is a valid one when it comes to markets.

The laws that apply to markets are universal. Both for commodity markets, securities markets and capital markets.

And so on ...

But there is good news. You don't need a 5-year university degree to understand these laws. But you do need to do some reading to get a good grasp of the whole money chain. And even more importantly, you have to use your head for the time being.

PS

That is unfortunate. The topic of NATURAL INTELLECTUALITY has seamlessly morphed into the topic of LIBRARY LIBRARY LIBRARY LIBRARY

to timbo

Platonic love of animals has a place in the life of modern man at least in the form of the reflex-imitation of 'flushing out in time'.
However, Dendrophilia as a love of dubious definitions is dangerous to the practical trade.

Yurixx:

2 PapaYozh

Dear Sir, listen just a little bit to what you are told by someone who understands the situation. Not everything you think to yourself has anything to do with reality.

In the West, "cash" is really as much about paper money as it is about money held in an account. The concept of "non-cash" does not really exist there. Don't think that this is the case all over the world as it is in the post-Soviet space.

Your concept of money also suffers from limitations. The comparison of money to solar oil is a valid one when it comes to markets.

The laws that apply to markets are universal. Both for commodity markets, securities markets and capital markets.

And so on ...

But there is good news. You don't need a 5-year university degree to understand these laws. But you do need to do some reading to get a good grasp of the whole money chain. And even more importantly, you have to use your head for the time being.

PS

That is unfortunate. The topic of NATURAL INTELLIGENCE has seamlessly morphed into the topic of LICENSATION OF LESSONNESS.

I listen, if I didn't "hear" him, I wouldn't respond to his posts.

Well, let's call all money "MONEY MASS" to avoid confusion. Now, who controls the main part of the money supply, which exists in the form of electronic records of account balances? What institutions are responsible for it? Do you also see central banks as clients of market makers? I remember the Bank of Japan was quietly lowering the yen and the demand for it didn't go down. FOREX is not a market.

You are talking about education. Did you know that Soros has a degree in economics? Did you know that he thinks economic theory is wrong?