NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the basis of a trading system - page 45

Lord_Shadows:
Mathemat:

Are there traders outside the categories, Korey?

There are... They are: very smart, patient, secretive, and of Nordic character.

Plus they know how to build a non-drawing zigzag on 0 and 1 bar :-)

Prival писал (а): Plus they know how to build a non redrawing zigzag on 0 and 1 bar :-)
Yeah, especially on zero :)

to Mathemat

Categories of traders have meaningful restrictions from the Harmony of Genesis, the Oikumene, the Universum, etc., the Planet at last. These restrictions keep the "Protected" from the trader himself.

For example: man has learnt from his "Higher Self" that his brain is securely isolated from the external world. Consequently, the man started to think - I am the best, I have been created this way, my brain is protected from the external world (Who can think badly of himself). It was only much later that man found out that the world is protected from himself by his brain insulation. (I think the first time this thought was: "Letters from Earth" by Mark Twain).

Outside the categories of restrictions may be the one who bullies, known in literature by the nickname "devil". Thus it is theoretically possible to have an out-of-system, so to say, a bad trader, polar to the whole world, a kind of black hole...

Sart:
I will say briefly for now - EURUSD has entered a deep correction. The basic trend has changed. The Euro will persistently and steadily decline.

I think the rumours about the death of the euro are greatly exaggerated. But anyway, forecasts based on wave theory are interesting.

By the way, if it's not a secret, how deep is the correction expected to be?

Sart:
Mathemat:
Hi Sart. How are you getting on with mastering the Wave Principle?
In short, EURUSD is in a deep correction. The basic trend has changed. The Euro will persistently and steadily go down.
The maximum that was reached was -1.4960. I remember talking about 1.5050.

It would be very interesting to see the breakdown. If it is not the secret behind the seven seals, of course. I once made an experiment: I mark it out in the morning before work and saved the template. I go to work, do the layout there. I compare it. There is a difference. And I noticed that the bigger the monitor size, the more accurate the constructions were.

Yurixx:
Sart:
I will say in brief for now - there is a deep correction on EURUSD. The basic trend has changed. Euro will persistently and steadily go down.

I think the rumours about the death of the euro are greatly exaggerated. But anyway, forecasts based on wave theory are interesting.

By the way, if it is not a secret, how deep the correction is expected to be?

It depends on the nature of the correction. If a zigzag pattern is formed, the first target below (Wave A) around the level of 1.3900.
Wave A originates at the level around 1.4960. After reaching the level of 1.3900 upward wave B will follow, which according to the theory should reach the level of 62% of (1.4960-1.3900) =
1.3900 + 0.0657 = 1.4557. And then according to the theory Wave C will break out as an impulse downwards. Yes YOU already know that. We can expect unprecedented lows from wave C....1.2 - 1.3 - levels of real prospects

Prival:
Sart:
Mathemat:
Hi Sart. How's the Wave Principle coming along?
I will tell you briefly - EURUSD is in a deep correction. The basic trend has changed. The Euro will persistently and steadily decline.
The maximum that was reached was -1.4960. I remember talking about 1.5050.

It would be very interesting to see the breakdown. Unless, of course, it is a secret behind the seven seals. I once made an experiment: I make a markup before work in the morning and save the template. I go to work, do the layout there. I compare it. There is a difference. And I noticed that the bigger the monitor size, the more accurate the constructions were.
It's much simpler than you think...

I still don't know. As much as I have tried to understand and follow this theory. I've never exactly replicated my own markup. And I have found various programs on the Internet that are supposed to help me do it. I keep feeling uncomfortable. The only thing clearly a couple of times I managed to catch in the real analysis is "The Hound of Baskerville". And it was helped by the economic news.

Prival:
I still don't know. As much as I have tried to understand and follow this theory. I've never exactly replicated my own markup. And I have found various programs on the Internet that are supposed to help me do it. I keep feeling uncomfortable. The only thing clearly a couple of times I managed to catch in the real analysis is "The Hound of Baskerville". And the economic news helped in this.
Let's check how this theory works. I recently opened a short position at 105.61 on the real account according to this theory.
The theory gives me the first target around 103.00-103.50 (Alpari quotes).
The opening signal is so strong that in case the price goes even 100 pips higher than the opening one, I will just strengthen my position. ...
You can watch.

Sart:
Yurixx:
Sart:
I will say briefly for now - there has been a deep correction on EURUSD. The basic trend has changed. The Euro will persistently and steadily go down.

I think the rumours about the death of the euro are greatly exaggerated. But in any case, predictions based on wave theory are interesting.

By the way, if it is not a secret, how deep the correction is expected to be?

It depends on the nature of the correction. If a zigzag pattern is formed, the first target below (Wave A) around the level of 1.3900.
Wave A originates at the level around 1.4960. After reaching the level of 1.3900 the upward wave B will follow, which according to the theory should reach the level of 62% of (1.4960-1.3900) =
1.3900 + 0.0657 = 1.4557. And then according to the theory Wave C will break out as an impulse downwards. Yes YOU already know that. We can expect unprecedented lows from wave C....1.2 - 1.3 - realistic outlook levels

I know very little about wave theory and am very skeptical about it. That's why I am interested in forecasts, especially when they are so contrary to common sense. And now, imho, is precisely the case. I remember Niroba a couple of months ago predicted the collapse of the pound. Now here you are - if not a collapse, then a very strong decline of the euro.

And in my fundamentalist view, the events of yesterday and the day before are just the official start of the collapse of the dollar as a world currency and therefore of the entire global financial system. Not to mention the US economy. This case was expected 5 years ago, but a number of factors (rising interest rates, the spread of the CDO pyramid, the rise in the stock market, especially in the technology sector etc.) have significantly delayed this process in time. Nevertheless, in the meantime, not only has the Euro regained its 2000p pullback, but it has also moved up another 1300p. And gold reached 900$ from 300$. It would seem to be much further, but it seems to me that this is just the beginning. If the dollar fell when there were strong supporting factors in the economy and more or less positive media coverage, you can imagine what will happen now, when these factors have changed a sign, and the media starts to call things by their proper names. And all this despite the fact that during these 5 years of postponement none of the problems pressing on the dollar have been solved even partially. And with a sudden 0.75% cut in the US interest rate a week from now by another 0.25-0.5%.

I don't make predictions in numbers, but since you named yours, I'll say it too. I don't think the dollar is destined to drop the euro not only below 1.43, a pullback after more than 3 months of trending upwards, but even force it back to 1.44, which it snagged not too long ago.