The coolest advisor, never seen before!!!! - page 2

You can adjust for history with any number of trades.
The mathematical expectation is less than the spread, nuh-uh...

One thing I can say for sure - the author of this topic is wrong, there have been many such experts before.

I'd like to see an idiot buy that :)))
Nothing more to say here.

Z121764079603

timbo:
You can adjust for history with any number of trades.
The mathematical expectation is less than the spread, nuh-uh...

One thing I can say for sure - the author of this topic is wrong, there have been many such experts.

I agree that the history can be fitted on any number of trades for example half a year!!!! but then check the results, on the previous six months!!!! - If the EA has not been tested on before that too, there is no need to do it!!!
I tested the EA on the month, half year and year period on which no optimization was conducted! What do you think!
And besides, do you even know what the expected payoff is? Before you speak of the essence!
For one, its mathematical expectation implies how much you can earn from a deal!!!
Excuse me, if I have 20 trades a day and the mathematical expectation is 1.8, it means that with 0.1 lot I can daily make 36 $. You better use your head and understand that mathematical expectation is no indicator!!!! unless it is negative!!!!!
It's a stupidity to seek maturity to the detriment of the number of transactions, please, I can set up a program where the mathematical expectation is 20, but it will earn much less in half a year! So what is the point!!!!

getch:
Coordinates?

Z121764079603
getch писал (а):

Coordinates?

DrawDown:

I'd like to see an idiot buy that :)))
Nothing more to say here.

Especially for you, I explain, the program I sell in order to what would be the initial start-up capital to what would work! - So I will sell no more than 5 copies! And maybe even less! Believe me, a profitable Expert Advisor is like a child, no one wants to give it away!
And now for the smartest, for those who boast. tell me the most important difference between the pips and the non-pips! (I'm 90% sure none of you know!!!!)

A low mathematical expectation indicates low reliability of the Expert Advisor, i.e. if in real life something goes a little bit wrong as in the test, the average income per trade will turn from a very small to zero or negative. "While the fat one dries up, the thin one dies" (c) folk wisdom.

What's the point of using a lot of exclamation points?

The advice is always one - if you are so confident in the profitability of this expert, then go ahead - open a real account and chop the cabbage. When reinvested, this EA will show just a cosmic yield - starting with a hundred bucks you will earn millions within one year. The code base has a library for calculating the lot size. Attach it to the EA and run the same test. Just don't choke on your saliva when you see how much money he'll make.

When you lose your $100 deposit, come back and we'll talk about the mathematical expectation...

Especially for ufkef
Repeating the picture from page 5 of the neighbouring trid - In 11 months on the Eura. Started with 3000, finished with 702 thousand...
Unfortunately, I don't have anything more recent at hand - I don't do graile writing.
And you say it hasn't happened yet and you're pestering grown-ups with your measly 40 grand.

timbo:
Especially for ufkef
Repeating the picture from page 5 of the neighbouring trid - In 11 months on the Eura. Started with 3000, finished with 702 thousand...
Unfortunately, I don't have anything more recent at hand - I don't do graile writing.
And you say it hasn't happened yet and you're pestering grown-ups with your measly 40 grand.

The kind of nonsense you've presented here is laughable,
I have a 0.1 lot, if I tick the box for lot increment, I'll gain more profits!
Secondly, what is this figure of 2.5 thousand trades in 11 months is ridiculous!!!
And your drawdown is probably in the tens of thousands!!!!
The drawdown is 200, and the profit is 43,000 with a minimum lot 0.1
Set your lot at 0.1 and then I'll look at your stupid chart!!!!